gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
I only caught a few minutes of Scarlet's show from yesterday. Then she was topless.

The scheduled 5pm to 6pm turned out to be anything but - it finished after 7pm. Do not have a clue what time it started.

The day shows rarely start to time. They will squeeze as many calls as possible. That is when they actually schedule them. Sometime the show appears 'off the cuff'

I also wonder whether these non-appearances are also linked to server issues. Many models fail to appear when atleast one stream is down. Last night, Kitty did appear on time and she lost her connection after half an hour. Think she gave up after that.
23-07-2014 13:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

So how long should it take to do 'essential maintenance' on a server ? 10 minutes. 12 hours. More ?

So the firecall server - the one that controls the credits/webshows goes down 'for essential maintenance' yesterday evening.

Shame on them not to tell everyone since a certain model tried to do a show but could not understand why no one was there.

Now they have had to cancel all today's shows. One can hear the cries of 'compensation, compensation' ringing aloud.
30-07-2014 13:15
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

^^
Is the firecall server what went down? I've been reading tweets from MrS66 aka Jamie saying that there is suppose to be a relaunch of the website.

[Image: 20e030341993468.jpg]

O, if you are talking about Summer Green, they might have missed talking with her since she doesn't do any tv work aside from the webcams for them. Though I'd think she'd do well on the babe shows.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
30-07-2014 13:44
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

If you have a VueCall account you should see your credits there. But right now you should only see a 'Log In - Create Account' message. Try logging in from the Home Page.

If you can not log in then no one can. No one can connect to a webshow (en Privee) etc. etc.

Out of s66's control but I bet they are more than happy about this given all the other issues.

Or .....

They are about to kick firestorm where it really hurts - in their pocket - and put the last three or so months down to experience.

Time will tell.

PS. It was Summer Green. Bet there were many who wanted to tell her but no one could since no one could chat. Maybe her fault for starting her show 12 hours late Smile (it had originally been scheduled at 10.30 am)
30-07-2014 16:04
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(30-07-2014 16:04 )DB83 Wrote:  PS. It was Summer Green. Bet there were many who wanted to tell her but no one could since no one could chat. Maybe her fault for starting her show 12 hours late Smile (it had originally been scheduled at 10.30 am)

You sure about Summer Green being scheduled for a 10.30am morning webcam shift that day?

I usually keep track of the schedule pretty closely and didn't see her put there for a morning shift. The one time I did see her schedule was for the 10:30pm appearance.
From my reckoning before they wiped it, the schedule was:
I think Cara, Scarlett, Emma and [Summer Green] which was added in to replace I think Abbey?

After Cara and Scarlett had some webcam problems, they cancelled the rest of the webcam shows I think.

31-07-2014 01:16
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Well. Based on the scheduling for the next few days.

It looks like they might have the server up and running by the evening of the 31st since they've slotted in Adele for a webcam show.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

31-07-2014 05:40
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I could have been mistaken.

I tend not to look at the schedule page but base my statement on what I saw on the 'banner' schedule. She was on the top of the list with Abbey shown in the 10.30 pm slot. So maybe it was the intention that Abbey, I think she was in the studio then, would do that morning slot but the ejit who updates the site just got it all wrong. Nothing new there.

Mind you, EmmaC was also down for that 10.30 am slot the previous morning and, although she was in the studio, she went home.

I did notice Adele appear on the banner after midnight. The server is still down as I write this. Click on 'login' takes you now to a different 'essential maintenance' page. More the standard s66 10 minute version. Yet I hardly expect the server to appear within that time frame.
31-07-2014 10:47
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Yea, I have doubts about the schedule as well. It changes by the hour, so unless you check it regularly and watch twitter like a hawk. It's really just gives a vague idea of who on/not. Though with this new system, girls are suppose to be able to log on when ever I believe.

We'll know in about a little over 9hrs if things are back to normal.

31-07-2014 11:13
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Quick update.

The 'maintenance' message now reads that this will be fixed on 30th July. So only another 364 days to go. Smile
31-07-2014 13:20
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

^^

Yea, I saw that. They don't seem to be using a date script on that website text.

I'm just hopeful since Adele wasn't on the webcam schedule 24hrs ago, and now she is. I guess we'll know in a few hours.

31-07-2014 13:27

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles