gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio 66 Cams general chat
Surely S66 wouldn't accept responsibilty for the presenter's home equipment.
10-01-2020 15:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(10-01-2020 07:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  Must be nearly a year since St66 started these shows ...

To be clear, I was speaking of the home cam shows. These started a big resurgence on 66 in mid-October - going fta and being given a new front and centre prominence, to the extent of even reaching TV at times. You may be thinking of the web only's babelover. (These did indeed start a good while earlier - beginning with an Evelyn show on March 21st.)

(10-01-2020 15:36 )Chrisst Wrote:  Surely S66 wouldn't accept responsibilty for the presenter's home equipment.

They should be accepting responsibility for everything put out under their banner. If the babe's are streaming using poor equipment or at poor specifications it reflects on them and their entire output... Wasn't it Fernsboy who said 66 had sent lighting round to Fern's house in a taxi for one of her recent home cams? Someone is taking at least a level of care. I hope that sort of effort becomes more ubiquitous.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2020 19:27 by ShandyHand.)
11-01-2020 19:24
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

It was me that reported on the taxi. Couldn't agree with you more.
11-01-2020 21:35
HEX!T Away
Retired

(09-01-2020 16:39 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Wouldn't you have been saying the same at this stage of 66's 66USA project or whatever it was called?!

You need to learn something Rammy: Supply doesn't always follow demand. Sometimes a producer/manufacturer will attempt to fashion or modify demand by controlling supply. 

For my money, what 66 seem to be doing atm is more about manipulating what is expected of "a babeshow" in order to make this latest cheaper form of broadcast acceptable with their punters. They may or may not be making money from their home cams atm (or the babes maybe, but the operator may not). The home cams may be being propped up for the time being by what 66 are taking elsewhere. 66 may be prepared to take a little bit of rough with the smooth for a while in order to push for a transition they see as desirable going forward. We just don't know.

Your easy assumptions are just that I'm afraid Rammy. Give it a year with full on vibrant groups of chatters, tipping and vibra-ing babes and you may be on to something; till then I'd be reserving judgement if I were you.

home fcam is a joke for most of em.. clare had maybe 4 guys take her private over an hour. none stayed for more than a minute. so she made what 30quid if she was lucky... she could do better sitting on mfc telling the guys shes not getting naked.

locking your customers out till they give your there home address?? (are you fucking kidding me) or some other form of REAL id.
then use that id to ILLEGALLY track users around the web so they can make money from analytics?... (hey dumb cunts at s66, you have heard of ashley maddison?)

nah you best of stay clear of this 1...
they want to put there girls behind a pay wall
DONT USE THE PAY WALL and let there girls have zero customers...
within a few weeks they will change there tune or the girls not making money will change it.

if we dont sign up to the shit they cant use it if they want to stay in business.
and remember it is a business and a business thats looking to make money off you. as well as its girls.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 12:40 by HEX!T.)
01-03-2020 12:38
HEX!T Away
Retired

oh just so you know rammy.. the vibetoy is often turned off. the girls see the buzzer tip on screen and then fake the reaction. (at least most of the higher profile girls)
add in a lot of the tips and buzzes are from the gallery. Sad
why?
if guys see lots of buzz buzz in the chat or lots of tips they join in with the games more easily.
but its a carnival trick. show some 1 winning something nice and others become more willing to play...

sure some girls are putting on a toy show...
but the tv regulars? you dont see them doing it ???
the reason?
some choose not to
sure they stick lori on the bs cam channels and she does a bsx show... but that again is just advertising..
shes not there to do the show the other girls are doing and shes also not bound by the same numbers...
she gets maybe 1 2 tips that whole 30 mins... other girls are doing toy shows and earning 60-100 per customer and not getting asked back.

it really is 2 businesses. 1 where the likes of lori advertise to the tv crowd that theres a blowjob round the back..
only to find when you pull back the curtain its lynda lee putting her teeth back in :/

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 22:07 by HEX!T.)
01-03-2020 22:07
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(01-03-2020 12:38 )HEX!T Wrote:  locking your customers out till they give your there home address?? (are you fucking kidding me) or some other form of REAL id.
then use that id to ILLEGALLY track users around the web so they can make money from analytics?...

I can't see anything illegal about the site. It looks bona fide and fully compliant with the Data Protection Act from what I can see.

Age verification may not be compulsory, but it's not illegal either. There are many sites using age verification. Gambling sites for example.

Using Google Analytics isn't illegal either. In fact according to some estimates over half the websites on the internet are using it.
02-03-2020 10:40
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

66 has a new recruitment site

https://casting.s66cams.com/
02-03-2020 11:42

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles