gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Gemma Hiles - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion

lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Gemma Hiles - Nightshow - Chat & Discussion
What a disappointment, i really wanted to give Gemma a call last night but when the black tape appeared any hope of that happening soon disappearedSad
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 09:28 by lancealot790.)
04-07-2013 09:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

So after two weeks of tame shows and a decisions to be webcam only tonight, I guess this is the end of the line for Gemma on Nightshows. Damn shame if you ask meSad
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2013 22:55 by hairbald.)
17-07-2013 22:55
gordonthegopher Offline
Apprentice Poster

(17-07-2013 22:55 )hairbald Wrote:  So after two weeks of tame shows and a decisions to be webcam only tonight, I guess this is the end of the line for Gemma on Nightshows. Damn shame if you ask meSad

I'm keeping my hopes up. Don't forget she was pulled from the night show 4 weeks ago to do webcam then came back the week after and gave us all the show we'd been waiting for. Hopefully a precedent for next Wednesday, i'm keeping everything crossed. I was disappointed last night but haven't given up all hope yet. Time will tell.
18-07-2013 13:52
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Scheduled from 0930 - 1030. Far as I can tell came on about 1000, stayed for 20 mins, showed fuck all and left.

Hope is goneSad

As the tease approach is now gone, hence nothing to look forward to, can Studio66 please not bother putting her on nights any more as it delayed the arrival of the fabulous Becky to our screens
24-07-2013 23:19
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

Have to agree. IMHO the format is more in line with Playboy ? RLC (hint hint !!)
25-07-2013 14:36
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(24-07-2013 23:19 )hairbald Wrote:  Scheduled from 0930 - 1030. Far as I can tell came on about 1000, stayed for 20 mins, showed fuck all and left.

Hope is goneSad

As the tease approach is now gone, hence nothing to look forward to, can Studio66 please not bother putting her on nights any more as it delayed the arrival of the fabulous Becky to our screens

I generally approve of day show girls venturing into night shows but it is becoming pretty clear that Gemma doesn't want to go any further than she is at the moment. That is absolutely her right but I'd rather not see her on screen after 10pm as she's taking time from a full night show performer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
25-07-2013 14:42
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Being a bit harsh on Gemma i think.
25-07-2013 18:23
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I do find this whole "late show" business with Gemma to be getting weirder by the minute.

As we all know when Gemma started doing her progressive tease shows about a year ago, it created a quite a bit of excitement. The shows got better and better, and Gemma showed more and more til it climaxed in a really good full topless "late show". As we all know, after that things took a turn in the opposite direction.

Now the weird thing is, that through this time, the schedule nearly allways had her down only to work til 9pm, and this nearly allways turned out wrong. Infact she even did a couple of show that went til 2am, although most were just midnight.

Fast forward to now. As we know she has decided for whatever reason to stop flashing at all, and clearly has regressed to the pre tease shows over a year ago. Now here is the kicker..... every week they now show Gemma on the schedule as being on from 10pm til midnight. First week that was wrong and she did webcam. Last week it was wrong as she stayed til 10.30pm (why... strange time?), and this week they again have her showing on screen til midnight, but according to her twiiter it is 10.30pm again.

My point is this..... When she was doing the late shows, they advertised she wasnt. Now she does not do them, they show her as doing late shows. Either it is incompetance in a staggering ammount, or something weird is afoot.

It is all rather sad. Her late shows were really good, and I have no idea why she went from the full topless show to levels she passed over a year ago. If she had decided not to go there at all, i would have got it, but going backwards is kinda strange. I also would like the schedule info to be a bit more accurate, as it does rather annoy when you try to follow a model, but find that for nearly a year all the times are 90% wrong.Sad
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 19:25 by saviour123.)
30-07-2013 19:23
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

Well it looks like Gemma may be on tonight from 9.30pm til 1am tonight now. Well she said on twitter she has a 15 hour shift, and on her site it has changed from showing 10pm-midnight and now shows 9.30 til 1am. Hopefully this is accurate. I feel like a detective sometimes trying to track down the correct show times....

Only time will tell if it is the old Gemma or the more modest Gemma.... I know what I am hoping for!Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2013 18:38 by saviour123.)
31-07-2013 18:37
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Probably best to tune in at half past twelve as if she is going to show anything its normally only during the last half an hour when she does.

im always open to positive change
31-07-2013 19:33

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles