preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Asian Babes Night Show

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Asian Babes Night Show
Reckon it was 2011 last time the night show aired on Sky .Agree 100% with you Mr M , the picture quality now is miles better than then .They have also started to "officially" call the 4.00-5.30am slot "Spicy Chat" .So dirty talk is now being acknowledged .They also look like they are being directed while on camera by someone .Lots of camera zooms and body tours are being filmed now or at least from this mornings Nana & Cherry show .Would love to see these two on a proper night show together.
Obviously a "takeover" of some sort has / is taking place .The skimpier outfits ,the tighter mini-skirts , sexier looks to camera etc .
I also guess that the girls have been having "coaching" sessions over the last few weeks and would explain why most of them went "missing" at some point .Surely they can't ALL of them been on holiday !
12-11-2014 15:16
Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(12-11-2014 15:16 )mickster Wrote:  I also guess that the girls have been having "coaching" sessions over the last few weeks

To get acquainted with 'dirty talk'? Christ, what fun for them.
12-11-2014 19:25
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2014 19:25 )Addison Wrote:  
(12-11-2014 15:16 )mickster Wrote:  I also guess that the girls have been having "coaching" sessions over the last few weeks

To get acquainted with 'dirty talk'? Christ, what fun for them.

Well let's face it , some of the newer girls aren't as fluent in English as some older presenters .They probably wouldn't understand English innuendo for example .
"What fun for them "??
It's the line of work THEY chose to do .
13-11-2014 00:12
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

You're still allowed to have personal standards. The Asian channel falls under the rubric of softcore/tease. If the babes don't want to put up with depressing, repetitive, derogatory, basically crypto-misogynistic slang beyond a certain point, they shouldn't have to. I won't be convinced that dirty talk is anything other than depressing. I remember the mic getting left on by mistake when I was watching the old Storm channel once, and this guy was coming out with the most desolate fucking stuff; everything having to be framed as "dirty," of course. What's dirty about healthy, respectful sensuality? Nothing.
13-11-2014 00:41
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Just started on freeview. A £4.50 connection charge? Peanuts.
13-11-2014 01:08
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com