gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

What animal would you like to be?

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

What animal would you like to be?
If you had the chance to change into any animal in the world, what would you like to be and why?
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2012 18:35 by dan g 27.)
18-07-2012 18:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flumpertron Offline
Senior Poster

RE: What animal would you like to be?
Otto. Kate Middleton's dog. I can jump on the bed and stick my face at her and she will say "good boy".
18-07-2012 18:46
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

Wolf, Amazing animals, hunt in packs and kick ass!
18-07-2012 21:16
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(18-07-2012 21:16 )LODOS Wrote:  Wolf, Amazing animals, hunt in packs and kick ass!

Sorry but they do not kick ass,as you put it,they are just looking after their own,good parents,intelligent ,another example of Mens ignorance sadly,if you dont understand it,Kill it,what a fucked up kind we are.

Sorry Lodos,on a lighter note,would love to be my dog,he is spoiled rotten,the big fat lazy thing,I love him, And before anyone says anything,not in that way.

Age is a state of mind.
18-07-2012 22:04
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

(18-07-2012 22:04 )dogman Wrote:  
(18-07-2012 21:16 )LODOS Wrote:  Wolf, Amazing animals, hunt in packs and kick ass!
Sorry but they do not kick ass,as you put it,they are just looking after their own,good parents,intelligent ,another example of Mens ignorance sadly,if you dont understand it,Kill it,what a fucked up kind we are.

I am half expecting the red arrows to fly over head at the moment.... But fuck it, I'll say my bit. Knowing LODOS as I do, I don't think he meant wolves literally "kick ass" I think it was more a figure of speech as in, "they're kick ass" rather then they roam around savaging people/animals. I might be wrong but thought I'd say as much....

As for an animal I'd like to be... Hmmm, I think I'd like to be a spider. They are one of the most fascinating creatures going.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
18-07-2012 22:34
dogman Offline

(18-07-2012 22:34 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I am half expecting the red arrows to fly over head at the moment.... But fuck it, I'll say my bit. Knowing LODOS as I do, I don't think he meant wolves literally "kick ass" I think it was more a figure of speech as in, "they're kick ass" rather then they roam around savaging people/animals. I might be wrong but thought I'd say as much....

As for an animal I'd like to be... Hmmm, I think I'd like to be a spider. They are one of the most fascinating creatures going.

Would that be a Money Spider,Sorry nothing directed at Lodos personally,

Age is a state of mind.
18-07-2012 22:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

A seagull - reason being so that I can fly over Ofcom HQ and shit on the bastards below and get the cunts back for what they've been doing to the adult entertainment industry for years Smile
18-07-2012 22:53
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Haha, yes it could be a a Money spider (if only them fuckers were true annoyed )

No, any spider that isn't in a house. If I was a house spider I'd stand more chance of being squashed Sad

Check out the "Brown recluse" aka the "violin spider"

[Image: brownrecluse.jpg]

Although I'm not a fan of inflicting pain on to people for the hell of it, this is what you could end up like if you leave a bite from one of these untreated !

[Image: brownreclusebitelrg.jpg]

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
18-07-2012 22:54
dogman Offline

^
After see this,think I might check the bath more often before getting in it,there is always one in there,and just to think that could be that poor mans wanking hand.Huh

Age is a state of mind.
18-07-2012 23:11
LODOS Offline
Provehito in Altum

(18-07-2012 22:34 )Money_Shot Wrote:  I am half expecting the red arrows to fly over head at the moment.... But fuck it, I'll say my bit. Knowing LODOS as I do, I don't think he meant wolves literally "kick ass" I think it was more a figure of speech as in, "they're kick ass" rather then they roam around savaging people/animals. I might be wrong but thought I'd say as much....

I did mean that there kick ass as in awsome
19-07-2012 19:57

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles