Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Georgie

dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Georgie
Has Georgie done any dvd work for TVX or any other producer...be intrested to find outWink
25-11-2008 17:44
Find all posts by this user
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Georgie Wrote:Yay!!!! You got meeeee Smile

Be honest guys....facebook makes you choose a surname and I've always just been Georgie....I'm still unsure on the Jensen thing...any ideas....Belfast Boy..I did like yours lol it slips off the tongue quite nicely Wink Wink

To be honest that was a prime example of me talking shit but i'm here for the comedy lol

Georgie Georgie Georgie my god you looked great lastnight and i'll go one further than that, you looked that good lastnight i was VERY close to phoning for the first time. That pink dress alone looked great on you but i suspect a black bin bag would look good on you lol
Only caught some of you lastnight but honestly no shit you get better looking by the day!
Stunner no question!
25-11-2008 18:36
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Oh and on the facebook or myspace thing remember to put up *OFFICIAL Georgie...* whatever you name it as there's a lot of bullshitters on the internet and you wouldnt want your fans joining those sites. They are handy to have though, i use mine for my mixes and stuff
25-11-2008 18:40
Georgie Offline
Junior Poster

Big Grin RE: Georgie
Belfast...What are your mixes n stuff???? Smile Intrigued!!!

Thanks for keeping me feeling sexy with your lovely comments Smile The pink dress was a last resort as the bikini I had on b4 that was a little too revealing *giggle* so I had to cover up!!!! Smile lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
26-11-2008 15:13
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Georgie Wrote:Belfast...What are your mixes n stuff???? Smile Intrigued!!!

Thanks for keeping me feeling sexy with your lovely comments Smile The pink dress was a last resort as the bikini I had on b4 that was a little too revealing *giggle* so I had to cover up!!!! Smile lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well the pink dress worked great lol and lastnight i caught a bit of you and holy moly very nice indeed lol

My mixes and stuff i mean by dj mixes of mine or say i'm going to be djing at a certain place or on an radio station or have my mixes played somewhere i put up the info on my myspace site for everyone to see or send a bulletin to everyone on my list. I log on once or twice a fortnight or so but put up mini mixes for people to listen to.
26-11-2008 19:49
marmski Offline
Apprentice Poster

aww, look at Georgie... she loves the little fan club she has here and so she should!! u probably get bored of being told how amasin u are by complete strangers... but dam girl, u actually sound like a lovely lady too!! fair play.

/marmski exits blowing smoke up ass mode

Big Grin
26-11-2008 23:24
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

See when Georgie isnt on it isnt the same lol
27-11-2008 20:29
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Just on to make this post...

If nobody has checked yet go and turn over to 913, Georgie looking sexy as fuck with an 80's style Flashdance look. Some lucky fucker is getting a pretend blowjob as we speak lol
02-12-2008 00:48
Georgie Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks BBB Wink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03-12-2008 20:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

How are you today Georgie? x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
03-12-2008 21:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV