Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Georgie

Burtybum Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Georgie
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
Georgie Wrote:Oh Sad no it was a naughty pic sent to me on disc from a photographer in america ith a letter attached saying that it was copywritten...Oh well *hmmfff*

For the love of god ...PLEASE PUT THAT PIC UP!!!
So you'll get sued and get taken to court, not the end of the world...go on you know you want to lol

You'll definitely get sued if it's an American photographer who took the pic Georgie, you know how trigger-happy they are when it comes to suing people...
13-11-2008 21:05
Find all posts by this user
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

tvxmole Wrote:Guys, I went a bit Georgie mad on my blog today. I had all these pictures of her looking fit and I couldn't help but put them up!!
http://tvxmole.wordpress.com/2008/11/13/...s-georgie/

More photos please tvxmole - it's impossible to have too many photos of the incredibly sexy Georgie
13-11-2008 22:54
flackman Offline
Senior Poster

Georgie Wrote:
flackman Wrote:Georgie - I think your pics look great. But of course it would be difficult to imagine a bad pic of such a fantastic body.

I am excited to see your post on the BGAFD Promotions forum that you are looking for work and would be happy to do solo or g/g video work!!

Oh stop it Smile you'll get me all shy ~ Thank you very much *cheesy grin* Big Grin

Georgie, can you tell me whether you have had any offers of work yet that you are likely to take up? Can't wait to see you in some g/g action!
13-11-2008 22:57
Georgie Offline
Junior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
Georgie Wrote:Oh Sad no it was a naughty pic sent to me on disc from a photographer in america ith a letter attached saying that it was copywritten...Oh well *hmmfff*

So you'll get sued and get taken to court, not the end of the world...go on you know you want to lol

You have me wetting myself laughing Smile BIG kisses XXX
14-11-2008 16:17
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Georgie Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:

lol See my problem is i tend to talk a lot of crap but every so often i come up with gems lol if you cant put the pic up then why not pm it?
14-11-2008 18:05
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Georgie reminds of Billie Piper a bit...the difference being Georgie's a million times hotter and doesnt become annoying after seeing her on the screen for longer than 3 minutes!
14-11-2008 19:41
Georgie Offline
Junior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:Georgie reminds of Billie Piper a bit...the difference being Georgie's a million times hotter and doesnt become annoying after seeing her on the screen for longer than 3 minutes!

haha Wink thanks for that...I used to be blonde like Billie and got that a lot...not the annoying bit *giggle*

Although, I think Billie is a little sex kitten and don't think I reach her standard but cheers anyway Cherry...btw...are you as sweet as Cherries???
14-11-2008 22:09
Georgie Offline
Junior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
Georgie Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:

lol See my problem is i tend to talk a lot of crap but every so often i come up with gems lol if you cant put the pic up then why not pm it?

What is PM ing it??? Smile
14-11-2008 22:09
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Click the pm button and send it private message, like you didnt know lol
14-11-2008 22:26
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Georgie Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:Georgie reminds of Billie Piper a bit...the difference being Georgie's a million times hotter and doesnt become annoying after seeing her on the screen for longer than 3 minutes!

haha Wink thanks for that...I used to be blonde like Billie and got that a lot...not the annoying bit *giggle*

Although, I think Billie is a little sex kitten and don't think I reach her standard but cheers anyway Cherry...btw...are you as sweet as Cherries???

Oh Georgie, you're in a different league to that Piper girl Wink

I can be ask sweet as you like...
15-11-2008 20:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV