Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(11-07-2012 18:43 )Scotsman Wrote:  you've seen her in just a thong loads of times so surely you can imagine what she looks like without it.
That is the biggest bunch of bull shit i've ever heard ah well look who said it hmm no surprise there, what's next you wanna start more slagging matches like you do with other members. hmm no wonder your talked about lol.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
11-07-2012 19:02
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July
It's basically exactly what you said. I agree that it's bullshit, it's you who said it. I don't enter slanging matches, I just say what I think and debate with people who disagree, it's surely the point of a forum?
11-07-2012 19:09
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(11-07-2012 19:09 )Scotsman Wrote:  It's basically exactly what you said. I agree that it's bullshit, it's you who said it. I don't enter slanging matches, I just say what I think and debate with people who disagree, it's surely the point of a forum?

the Point of the forum is giving your opinions about the channels & the forum topics not slagging other members or making stupid jokes about them which is what you do alot that's why your ignored & branded 1 of the trouble makers on here. which no 1 needs or wants...

If you cant stick to the forums threads & topics don't bother posting cause no 1 likes fights. Keep this a friendly forum & on topic = which is the threads & topics not picking on members..

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 19:28 by SirAssAlot.)
11-07-2012 19:18
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2012 19:18 )Tintin Wrote:  If you cant stick to the forums threads & topics don't bother posting cause no 1 likes fights. Keep this a friendly forum & on topic = which is the threads & topics not picking on members..

I responded to your post, on topic, and you started attacking me. Perhaps heed your own advice.
11-07-2012 19:32
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(11-07-2012 19:32 )Scotsman Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 19:18 )Tintin Wrote:  If you cant stick to the forums threads & topics don't bother posting cause no 1 likes fights. Keep this a friendly forum & on topic = which is the threads & topics not picking on members..

I responded to your post, on topic, and you started attacking me. Perhaps heed your own advice.

no you didn't you responded with a sarcastic comment that could of escalated into a slagging match, you did the same last time with me which ended up in stupid rate from us both & i don't want fight any more that's why a lot of us tip toe around your comments
Move on

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 19:44 by SirAssAlot.)
11-07-2012 19:42
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Hence my rate? I have a rating of 94, only 6 negatives, and all my ratings are strictly for what I say since I don't post content so I can't be the hate figure you're trying to make out. If people tip toe around me then I'm sorry that they can't effectively debate their point. A discussion isn't a fight.
11-07-2012 19:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66