Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which channel has the best roster of girls

holdopiip Offline
Junior Poster

Which channel has the best roster of girls
I've noticed a big change on which channels have the most talent nowadays & what type of girls they pick up. So which has the most strength in depth?

Put these channels order on who has sexiest collection babes & why (IN ORDER) :

RLC

BABESTATION

xxxpanded

STORM

ELITE TV
20-06-2012 22:37
Find all posts by this user
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

RE: Which channel has the best roster of girls
1. Red Light - It has depth and a real mix of girls (easily a bit of everything). I would say it was the pick of the channels and if you look at my fav babes, you can see which roster I currently like the most.

2. Elite - Has some of the best girls but for me doesn't have the depth behind those that Red Light does.

3 = . ChatGirl - A couple of my fav babes and then there are some behind them that I sometimes quite enjoy their shows.

3 =. Babestation - Don't watch it or follow it as much as the top above. Still has some of the 'greats' from a couple of years ago but I'm not huge on the more recent signings myself personally.

5. xxxpanded - Okay, I guess would only watch it for Karina or Hazel

6. Storm - Would only watch it for Hannah P or Elle.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 23:23 by rocksaviour.)
20-06-2012 23:20
shan_123 Offline
Banned

U cant go wrong with elite man, u get all sorts over there, u get Ashley thats on space, dionne with her gorgeous irreplaceable suspenders that's a must for her, u got nice cara Brett with her gorgeous bed time clothes, u got the stunning legend 'corporate' vikki Thomas, busty Sophia lares who is the best, ex bangbabes Victoria Roberts with her nice chin, sexy brazilian bombshell fernanda, Sexy and nervous all in one Eva rose, abbey Kimberly with her sexy teeth courtesy of Colgate 'Total' might I add, oh my god Alice Goodwin what a gorgeous daytime babe but sadly doesn't do nights now, u can't forget Kelly bell who was a star of the defunct pad well she appears when she feels like it, can't forget Adele who looks like she's a cast member of home and away but she's still wonderful.

Yep elite has everything.
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 23:35 by shan_123.)
20-06-2012 23:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

1. Red Light - Rachel Taylor, Kandi Kay, Lexi Lowe, Ella Jolie, Savannah Mai, Dannii Harwood, Lucy Zara, Tee-Jay, Holly McGuire and more besides. Thats a hell of a strong line up of nightshow and dayshow babes - immense strength in depth.
2. Babestation - Has my number one night babe Priya Young and her lovely twin sister Preeti as well as the ever gorgeous and brilliant Camilla and Nicolle Knight who has been the best of the Apprentice babes. Also has Ursula, Sarah Matty and Tammy Taylor on dayshows all of whom I adore.
3. Elite: Caty Cole is the guvnor and Elite are lucky to have her. Clare Richards gets better all the time, Dionne Daniels has impressed me more this year than any other while Paige Turnah makes compelling viewing. Of their dayshow babes I like Adele the most.
4. Storm: Cali Garcia naked is just sublime viewing and I love Elle Pharrell and Roxanna too.
If only they had a wider variety of sets to work with.
5. Xxxpanded: Love Nicki Cole and Sophie Hart.

21-06-2012 03:29
holdopiip Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Which channel has the best roster of girls
I agree red light central getting stronger & stronger. BABESTATION girls turn from being 7/10 girls at best to 10/10 knockouts (Ella Jolie & Kandi Kay)

Babestation is weakening TO BE BOG STANDARD WITH ONLY 4 or 5 legends but all veterans no fresh new names,
going for allot of bog standard newbies. Or very attractive girls like CHELSEA who suit a more low key channel.
DARYL / TIFFANY / LOLLY / PRIYA / PREETI WHO ELSE?
Lolly must be on 5 days a week.

ELITE IS GOOD BECAUSE LET BIG NAMES GO LIKE DANICA OR NEW SKINNY MICA, bring in the like of big booty beauty PAIGE TURNAH.

STORM - HAS HARD WORKING WORKING GIRLS GIVING IT PLENTY (WHICH IS GOOD)

xxxPANDED - hot girls, terrible camera angle. Need BINOCULARS to see the booty

CHATGIRL - FRUSTRATING early SHUT OFF
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2012 23:10 by holdopiip.)
24-06-2012 23:09
jay71 Offline
Posting Machine

yes redlight cannot be matched it has wall to wall totty days an nights respectively with a lot of the babes happy to cover both shifts when it comes to the tonite im lovin and the today im lovin forums i find 90% of the time its the redlight babes names im putting down! Smile

Miss lucy Z numero uno babe!
25-06-2012 12:51
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Red is the best followed by Elite
25-06-2012 13:09
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Elite - Just for the general quality although the argument about depth holds true their first XI is still the best in the league!!

RLC - Not far behind

BS- Always threaten but just miss out on the Champions league spots!!!

Storm - Thank god for Cali Garcia

XXXpanded - Thank God again for Hazel!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
25-06-2012 14:33
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Hmmm 6 months it would have been BS all the way but now its definately RLC cos a few of my faves moved there but theres always at least 1-2 girls a night i would watch on there

Next I hate to say is BS only cos Cherri is doing nights and some old faves as Georgie and Daryl and lexie and lacey are cute

Elite im very disappointed in though only really watch for Gracie whos rarely on and Claire Richards and Sophia lares and Fernanda.

Storm wouldnt get a look in apart from jemma jey

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-06-2012 19:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV