GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

It's goodbye from me...

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: It's goodbye from me...
My post wasn't having a go at the current forum staff, Just pointing out that a certain few members on this forum Will bitch and moan about any moderator actions made, regardless of who makes them.
27-06-2012 21:47
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

[Image: image.jpg]
10-07-2012 02:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well very sad to see you go Don, I've allways found you to be a true gentleman and I'll miss your influence on the forum, thanks for all the advice. It'll not be the same without you. Thanks for all the PM's it means a lot to me. I really hope that you decide to reconsider. In the short time you've been on this forum I think I've managed to build up a good friendship with you as you are one of a kind. I'll miss you lots Sad
10-07-2012 03:19
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

You forgot to include one particular image Don, the close-up that proves the images that you and Gaz posted/tweeted of Ruby are in fact different images...

[Image: 2ruby.png]

Yours is on the left Don, Gaz's on the right. Notice the pixelation around the iris is smoother in your image? They look very different close up. Though I should say that this fact alone is not proof enough because if Gaz had cropped your .jpeg image and saved the changes [which he would have to] then the pixelation would have degraded slightly [because, as we all know, jpeg's save to an external lossey file which weakens the image every save, unlike bmp files]. The actual proof is highlighted here...

[Image: close.png]

In Gaz's image on the right, the two dots just above and to the left of the tip of Ruby's eyelash are in focus, whereas in your image they aren't. Suggesting that Gaz's image was captured a millisecond or two after yours. You did say in the other thread that you wanted proof, correct?

I also wanted to add that I have no allegiance to either Gaz or Don [they both are/were twitter mates of mine] but my 5 years as a professional photographic adjuster and the obviousness of the evidence meant I wanted to end the discussion, even if I can't end the argument. Apologies to the mods for the weighty .bmp files I posted, but if I'd converted them to jpegs the data would have been lost, so I thought it was worth doing for two images. Also, sorry if this is in the "wrong place". #SinBin?
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 05:28 by Forum Style.)
10-07-2012 05:15
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

After learning that you mentioned somebody's kids in one of the many neg reps you dished out before you left.....again

All that's left to say is good riddance

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
10-07-2012 12:10
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Seeing as you only neutral repped me before you left Don, does this mean we can still be fwiends?
10-07-2012 17:03
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(10-07-2012 12:10 )gazfc Wrote:  After learning that you mentioned somebody's kids in one of the many neg reps you dished out before you left.....again

Whos kids were mentioned?

I dont see any comments about anyones kids in this thread.

I like the way you have a pop at don when he closed his account...big man that you are.

Sikkfukk has become a top member of this forum in a very short time i might add,not only does he cap just as much as anyone else he also posted shit loads of vids!!!

So its not "good riddance" from me and im sure the 100 or so people who repped him think the same Surprised
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 17:12 by anchorman.)
10-07-2012 17:11
Starblade Offline
:|

(10-07-2012 05:15 )Forum Style Wrote:  [much snippage]

...Suggesting that Gaz's image was captured a millisecond or two after yours.

[even more snippage]

The video is 25 frames per second. So surely it has to be 40ms ( or steps thereof ) before or after. But it was the same frame so. My guess is that the difference stems from quality settings/software used to save the image. ( as you mentioned )

Q and I did identical caps of Danica twice in the space of a couple of weeks. In fact I deleted one of my caps because it happened a third time. If you have an eye for what looks nice, it's gonna happen. I am surprised it does not happen more often.
10-07-2012 17:24
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(10-07-2012 17:11 )babefinder Wrote:  
(10-07-2012 12:10 )gazfc Wrote:  After learning that you mentioned somebody's kids in one of the many neg reps you dished out before you left.....again

Whos kids were mentioned?

I dont see any comments about anyones kids in this thread.

I like the way you have a pop at don when he closed his account...big man that you are.

Sikkfukk has become a top member of this forum in a very short time i might add,not only does he cap just as much as anyone else he also posted shit loads of vids!!!

So its not "good riddance" from me and im sure the 100 or so people who repped him think the same Surprised

Read what I said about it been in a rep

Thankfully it's been removed

As for having a pop at him after he closed his account, I think you'll find I said it before it was closed

You should be asking him why, he felt to need to neg rep several members before posting in this thread again

He might of posted good videos but that doesn't excuse the rest of it

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
10-07-2012 17:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'd just like to say because he has now closed his account down and can no longer defend himself that I'd also like to point out just what an important forum member Don Tingley/Sikkfukk was.

Sure he departed in a blaze and didn't exactly leave quietly. Nonetheless I also find it quite hypocritical that so many are so happy to stick the knife in him now that he's gone when you would quite happily thank him for his pics and vids.

I'd like us all to remember him for all the good work he has contributed to this forum. Sure I understand a lot of you are pissed off at him because he dished out a number of negative reps before departing which I'm sure a lot of you probably viewed as very harsh but nonetheless dragging his name through the mud is losing this forum so much more dignity. Let bygones be bygones and move on Cool
10-07-2012 17:49
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles