GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

It's goodbye from me...

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: It's goodbye from me...
Can someone fill me in with what these issues are. Outside of boredom and repetitive threads i am not aware of the issues. That way maybe Admin or somene can come on here and give us a position and attempt to address these issues whatever they are.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-06-2012 23:08
Find all posts by this user
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

I suppose it's cos I've always kept myself to myself on here and haven't really got involved in too many PMs, the Chatbox or the 'game' threads but I really don't see the point in making an ultimatum, storming off the forum & waiting for it to change. If you're gonna go, make your decision and just go.

When you sign up to the forum you agree to abide by the rules, doesn't matter if it's perfect or exactly what you want it to be. It's similar to those people who go on Big Brother - they sign their contract agreeing to obey the rules but, when they go into the house, they claim that they're a "rebel" or a "rulebreaker" and that they "can't be constrained". YOU agreed to it ya dick, no one's making you do anything. It's a fake construct, just like this forum, and as such it's a meaningless protest.
19-06-2012 23:21
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Interesting perspective one I am not in total disagreement with but it does not absolve the mods from listenening to the community and improve the forum if it requires improving this is not Ofcom you know!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-06-2012 23:25
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

True, but it's also not a charitable organisation. And I'm sure the mods don't need people taking all their hard work for granted and instead picking a comparatively small point of order and exploding it into the end of the universe as we know it.
19-06-2012 23:40
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(19-06-2012 22:25 )Sm© Wrote:  Same shit, Different day.
I have had nothing to do with this forum for 5 months now, most of the people that have left have done so more recently. Doesn't that tell you something.....

It tells me nothing.

I would never put your work down as (Super?) moderator on this forum. Excellent work. I decided to not post on this forum for more than six months due to family circumstances and lots of people left, or got bored, of the forum during that time. It was a direct result of my not posting that these people decided they had enough of this forum. Who can blame them deprived of my, best posts ever posted on any forum anywhere, I can see their point of view.

Unfortunately, pesky new members, who knew nothing of my great wit and insight, decided to join the forum in my absence.

These people can only be described as bastards.

Luckily for all you plebs, I am starting to take a more active interest in the forum again and expect noone to leave while I am doing so.

These new forum members should consider themselves lucky to be in the company of my greatness.
20-06-2012 01:08
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(19-06-2012 22:25 )Sm© Wrote:  I thought my ears were burning...

(19-06-2012 06:39 )gazfc Wrote:  Most of the names mentioned in this thread have gone for the same reason, eventually one of the problems was demoted but that was too little too late for most of them.
Same shit, Different day.
I have had nothing to do with this forum for 5 months now, most of the people that have left have done so more recently. Doesn't that tell you something.....

It tells me that your vendetta against the chatbox users took its toll or maybe putting users full names on here made them go.

Or even stuff like this

[Image: 5d7c7947.jpg]

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 07:04 by gazfc.)
20-06-2012 06:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Hello,hello,hello how low.. With the lights out,it's less dangerous,here we are now entertain us,I feel stupid & contagious,here we are now entertain us...I'm worse at what I do best & for this gift I feel blessed,our little group has always been & always will until the end...I forgot just why I taste,Oh yeah I guess it makes me smile,I found it hard,it's hard to find,Oh well whatever Nevermind..

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
27-06-2012 15:54
Charlemagne Offline

What happening to this thread..
It was created by Don Tindale as a means to say goodbye.

Has Don changed his name to 'Sikkfukk' and is still on the forum or is there a technical problem.
27-06-2012 16:04
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

EXIT.......Don Huh

ENTER....Sikkfukk Wink
27-06-2012 17:16
mellover Offline
Banned

(19-06-2012 22:25 )Sm© Wrote:  I have had nothing to do with this forum for 5 months now, most of the people that have left have done so more recently. Doesn't that tell you something.....

I was just thinking how much this place has settle down and become more reasonable and relaxed. I read the first post and thought that he should have been here when it was really bad, when an handfull of buddies seem to run the forum, getting the mods to throw out warnings and bannings with no explanation over very little. The buddies where allowed to say and do pretty much whatever they liked, and say whatever they like to whomever they like, whether it be member or model. some of the mods where perfectly fine, then I read that ironic post.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2012 21:52 by mellover.)
27-06-2012 17:53
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles