RE: It's goodbye from me...
Sorry you are leaving mate, this sucksSadSadSadSad
19-06-2012 00:53
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Don, how about one last PM??? I need details Tongue

If this is it, then thanks so much for the brilliant caps and vids! You will be missed, and it's been fun chatting!
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 01:40 by mrmann.)
19-06-2012 01:40
rocksaviour Offline
Red Light Fan

A top member of the forum whilst you were here mate, a good poster.

Top Day Babes currently: Mikaela Witt, Amy Lu, Paige Phillips, Keira Knight, Belle, Electra, Jasmine Jones, Tashie Jackson, Charlie C, Franki, Hannah P, Nina Leigh, Terrie Hawkes, Lucy Kemp and Angela

Top Night Babes currently: Paige Turnah, Daisy Dash, Yasmine James, Ella Jolie, Lucy Zara, Ava Blue, Jennifer Jade, Jenna Hoskins, Savannah Mai, Sophia Knight
19-06-2012 02:03
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(19-06-2012 00:29 )Don Tingley Wrote:  I'm more than willing to stay, and so are a couple of others, but certain changes have to be made for that to happen. In a roundabout way we have asked for those changes and have been ignored and censored.

The mods' silence is deafening.

Cheers everyone, all the best.

it's interesting that it always stems down to the same problem.

Most of the names mentioned in this thread have gone for the same reason, eventually one of the problems was demoted but that was too little too late for most of them.

It's sad when it takes somebody to leave for people to take notice of some of the biggest flaws this forum has.

The loss of your posts don will have a massive impact on this place but I more than others can toatally understand your reasons for fucking this place off

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2012 06:40 by gazfc.)
19-06-2012 06:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

As one of the other posters who's been mostly absent from posting lately, I thought I'd add my bit.
I'm pretty much in agreement with Don. With things as they are, I can't see myself returning to regular posting. It's a difficult situation: do we carry on posting and continue to be pissed off with the negative elements here? Or leave, which makes for an easier life but with a sense of missing out? Whilst all the time hoping and wishing for the problems to be solved so things can return to normal (whatever normal may mean).

Over the last few days, I've been swapping PMs regularly with a number of other posters, including Don. The mood is the same. We're not happy. I don't think any of us really want to just walk away from here, but unless there are changes, what else is there to do?

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
19-06-2012 07:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I respect your decision Don.
Your short time on this forum will be remembered for an outstandingly high quality of post. Your caps were fantastic and your written contributions equally so.
Thank you for all your top work and may I wish you all the best for the future Smile.
Very sorry to see you go Sad Sad Sad.

19-06-2012 08:46
Cheesy Grin Offline
Losing the will

Sorry to see you go mate, all the best for the future.

The last days are here...
19-06-2012 10:35
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Since I ceased being a mod, when I left the forum for 6 months last year, I have no knowledge of what problems people are having with the forum and why they left.
I left last year not because I had any problem with the forum or its members, but found it was taking up too much of my time and I had other things to do.
I did not intend to return, but did so in January and now post a lot less than I did previously. I might leave again soon, not because of any problems, but I find it all less interesting than it used to be (including the tv babe shows, which I hardly bother with these days)
Don't know why Don is leaving but he will be a big loss to the forum.
19-06-2012 10:54
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'd better add my two penny worth. The fact is that I've not been on often enough lately and have only just seen this.

There are a number of people unhappy with the way things are on here. I will miss Don's contributions, and will miss all of the contribution of others that are leaving. Negative elements (sometimes in the form of one person, sometimes in the form of many) all contribute to unhappiness being spread around these forums like wildfire.

I used to work in an office. I know all about office politics and backstabbing that goes on - bosses there had the mindset that things 'would go away' and complaints were ignored. Admittedly, a forum is not the same as an office, but nontheless people have complaints, valid ones, and we get the feeling we're not being listened to.

I've already drastically reduced my posting contribution on here, and have amended my profile to say I only post in a select group of threads from now on. A lot of the things I used to enjoy doing, including the babe of the week, have fallen by the wayside.

I suspect others will follow.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-06-2012 18:13
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I thought my ears were burning...

(19-06-2012 06:39 )gazfc Wrote:  Most of the names mentioned in this thread have gone for the same reason, eventually one of the problems was demoted but that was too little too late for most of them.
Same shit, Different day.
I have had nothing to do with this forum for 5 months now, most of the people that have left have done so more recently. Doesn't that tell you something.....
19-06-2012 22:25
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles