Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Babestation Ebony - Chat, Caps & Vids

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Babestation Ebony - Chat, Caps & Vids
(14-06-2012 00:39 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  It's an interesting idea and keeps one channel looking different, instead of Babestation having 3 channels all looking very similar to each other.

As a "BLACK MAN" I don't consider my color as being an interesting idea,the girls/models on BS ebony should be used as BS models full stop not pimped out as a cellcast gimmick.annoyed
14-06-2012 00:52
Find all posts by this user
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

They where going to try a LESBIAN channel,but then realised all their girl callers would stopBounce

Age is a state of mind.
14-06-2012 00:53
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

(13-06-2012 22:31 )K.HarperSe7en Wrote:  Terrible idea for a channel IMO.

Can they not just sign some black girls and add them to the roster? Or try them out on the babestation apprentice.

Differentiating between "ebony" girls and other girls is terrible, IMO.

Strongly agree.
14-06-2012 00:59
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Just feel so sorry for the girls,not only for tonight,but since this fiasco started on this channel,just put them in with the more experienced girls and give them a proper chance,not a fucking cattle market,which this format has become since it started.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 01:07 by dogman.)
14-06-2012 01:05
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

It's something different and worth a try. It always amuses me that so many people complain about the channels being the same all the time and never doing anything different, yet as soon as they try and innovate and do something different people complain about that too and say why not just have the usual shows. So the channels are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
14-06-2012 08:56
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(14-06-2012 08:56 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  It's something different and worth a try. It always amuses me that so many people complain about the channels being the same all the time and never doing anything different, yet as soon as they try and innovate and do something different people complain about that too and say why not just have the usual shows. So the channels are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
Explain to me how this is different and don't say the name of the channel
14-06-2012 09:11
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

As always, the callers will decide whether Babestation Ebony is a success or not. It's entirely up to them. The Masti show seems to have worked though, so it's probably not a bad idea for Babestation to try this Ebony show too.
14-06-2012 09:41
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

thing is they dont seem to realise whats wrong with product in the first place and it isnt the girls although they were average. but would they got as many calls if Ruby summers or savannah had been on RLC or Sophia had stayed late on elite

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-06-2012 09:56
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

It is a bit like calling Masti Chat, a purely asian channel
14-06-2012 16:43
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(14-06-2012 08:56 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  It's something different and worth a try. It always amuses me that so many people complain about the channels being the same all the time and never doing anything different, yet as soon as they try and innovate and do something different people complain about that too and say why not just have the usual shows. So the channels are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Different?

The only thing they've done different is make it a channel for black girls only. Bordering on racism if you ask me.
14-06-2012 18:39
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV