Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Babestation Ebony - Chat, Caps & Vids

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Ebony - Chat, Caps & Vids
Don't suppose anyone else noticed but all the girls on the show have featured previously on that channel, SKY909......Lola has been a regular on Dirty Wives + Kiki & Olivia have both featured on BS Apprentice.

Personally I think it was an interesting experiment & all credit to Cellcast for bringing different, fresh concepts to the shows, Dirty Wives, Apprentice, Masti & now Ebony, making a change from seeing the endless boring stream of gross plastic tits that seem to be everywhere......HuhHuh

14-06-2012 22:31
Find all posts by this user
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(14-06-2012 22:31 )RRROGER Wrote:  Personally I think it was an interesting experiment & all credit to Cellcast for bringing different, fresh concepts to the shows, Dirty Wives, Apprentice, Masti & now Ebony

Agreed, there's limited use in putting on 3 shows each night that look the same, so it's good to see these different concepts on one channel.
15-06-2012 18:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

they still look the same only thing that changes are the girls they use the same sets and same music and almost the same graphics

least Elite and RLC change it up with the diffrent sets im not sure if BS even change the sheets on the beds maybe its to expensive to get them washed Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 18:13 by HannahsPet.)
15-06-2012 18:10
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Theres nothing different Babestation Ebony and its the one of the shitest ideas a human has ever thought of
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 18:59 by dan g 27.)
15-06-2012 18:59
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

(15-06-2012 18:59 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Theres nothing different Babestation Ebony and its the one of the shitest ideas a human has ever thought of
Just shows how much B/S has lost its way of late,they need a complete revamp.

Age is a state of mind.
15-06-2012 19:40
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(15-06-2012 18:08 )trevor format Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 22:31 )RRROGER Wrote:  Personally I think it was an interesting experiment & all credit to Cellcast for bringing different, fresh concepts to the shows, Dirty Wives, Apprentice, Masti & now Ebony

Agreed, there's limited use in putting on 3 shows each night that look the same, so it's good to see these different concepts on one channel.

It's 3 girls crammed onto one bed, shaking phones.

Explain how that's a different concept.
15-06-2012 23:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia lares on Elite was showing them how it was done last night. Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-06-2012 08:58
Marco19819 Offline
Posting Machine

Firstly i am not sure it is racist exactly...lets face it watching women dance naked and paying for it isn't exactly politically correct either is it?!

Secondly,I think i am frustrated because thee simply aren't enough women on the channels with curves and the launch of Babestation ebony seemed to signal that there would be a bit more variety...

i was quite excited by it because things are a bit dull on the channels at the moment
16-06-2012 12:54
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

If I can see guaranteed black booty every night, then I for one won't be complaining.
16-06-2012 20:36
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I really don't see what the problem is, actually I've got to give them a lot of credit for at least trying something different. I love all of the babeshows as much as the next man but 20 channels of Pamela Anderson clones dressed as college girls lying on a bed like a wet fish waving their phone about can be kind of boring at times.

We've already got Masti and Thai, which gives an opportunity to women of Asian descent and their fans. So I don't see why we can't have a channel that features women of African descent and caters to fans of curvaceous bodies. You never know if BSE is successful hopefully they'll create a South American channel next.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-06-2012 23:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV