Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Web streams and new ways of watching the girls

mofox Offline
Apprentice Poster

Web streams and new ways of watching the girls
Hey guys,

I've been thinking. TVX has a fairly good show on the web, yet it's all recorded programs put onto a youtube style site. Is there any chance of getting a live video stream with the girls, and if so, is it just me who would be interested?
09-10-2008 10:38
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Web streams and new ways of watching the girls
there are only 3 uk based shows that i have found that do free web streams, sexstationtv.com, babeworld.tv, and sportxxx babes, s.s.tv dose a live harder show during the day from 11 am till 8:30pm sportxxx runs a recorded show most days and live show at 9pm till 5am i think babewaorld is often offline but again its 9pm till 5 am

as for tvx i have never found anything of theres that wasnt ppv

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-10-2008 15:52
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Half the time the s.s tv seems to be good, one min its seems really hard on there and then the next min its well boring.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
09-10-2008 16:05
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

mofox Wrote:Is there any chance of getting a live video stream with the girls, and if so, is it just me who would be interested?

I guess you're not talking about a live web show during the evening, as there would be no point in doing that during the TV broadcast hours. So you're talking about a daytime web show, but it would need to use different girls I suppose as the girls who work in the evening for the most part would not be able to work a daytime show as well.
10-10-2008 07:06
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

do u know wot girls r on sportxxx during the day?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
10-10-2008 13:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mofox Offline
Apprentice Poster

I actually think a live web show in the evening would be awesome. with a chat window for requests and some super hot TVX babe going at it live. that would make my night.
17-10-2008 16:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV