babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

whats happened to amanda and tara on this forum

Shandy Offline

RE: whats happened to amanda and tara on this forum
Glad you enjoy your time here Camilla. I don't see why it has to be men only, but i think that debate's happened enough over the last week lol.

I enjoy the banter with the girls just as much as i enjoy having a laugh and that with the lads, dunno why it can't work both ways really.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2009 20:37 by Shandy.)
05-03-2009 20:36
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

camilla Wrote:Thats a shame you feel like that. I thought we ALL had a right to be on here hun. I really enjoy my time on here, but i'll let the girls know they're being missed x

well after the pinky situation my views have changed seems to be nothing but trouble.....and most girls only want to know if you massage there already inflated ego
05-03-2009 21:44
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:
camilla Wrote:Thats a shame you feel like that. I thought we ALL had a right to be on here hun. I really enjoy my time on here, but i'll let the girls know they're being missed x

well after the pinky situation my views have changed seems to be nothing but trouble.....and most girls only want to know if you massage there already inflated ego

I'm sorry you feel like that hun, i assure you i'm not here to have any ego massaged as i don't have one and only come on to say hi and have a laugh. I'm sorry if someone else has upset you but pls don't think all of us are bad babes x
05-03-2009 21:53
Hazhard Away
Banned

im glad your still her camilla Smile.
05-03-2009 21:58
tsurugi Offline
Banned

camilla Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:

I'm sorry you feel like that hun, i assure you i'm not here to have any ego massaged as i don't have one and only come on to say hi and have a laugh. I'm sorry if someone else has upset you but pls don't think all of us are bad babes x

well you seem like a nice girl so i won't keep banging on about it
05-03-2009 22:05
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

Big Grin Hugs xxx
05-03-2009 22:07
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Smile

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
05-03-2009 22:25
G@Z! Offline
Banned

atleast we have camilla until her website Big Grin
soz bad joke i hope you stay
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2009 22:51 by G@Z!.)
05-03-2009 22:45
phallusfungus Away

tsurugi Wrote:the less girls that come on here the better

if the girls weren't allowed on here, we would let you stay as an honorary gentleman camilla Wink

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2009 22:49 by phallusfungus.)
05-03-2009 22:48
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

I won't be going anywhere even when my website is launched, i like it here Wink x
05-03-2009 22:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV