Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: ETV Night show
According to what ETV have posted on their website under "ETV News", ETV will be returning to Sky again next week http://www.etvshow.com/index.php?action=news

Info about this has already been posted here by *Don* http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1615287

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2015 22:44 by mr mystery.)
29-01-2015 22:24
Find all posts by this user
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Crazy decision from ETV. Whatever money the channel makes from UK callers, it'll have to pay back in fines! Or alternatively they'll have a very tame channel.

Bear in mind the differing attitudes among Brits & mainland Europeans - viewers, programme-makers and regulators. What ETV and its viewers reasonably think is normal babeshow content, full nudity and a vague flash of pussy, might get them penalized by Ofcom. And the on-air chatter, I fear they might get a fine for saying something outrageous without even meaning to. ETV might be helped by the fact that its "style" of nightshow appears more teasey and silly, less full-on and sexual.

See the 10th anniversary show from Oct 2014 (<< previous page). It really felt like a one-off, the end of an era.* Certainly not a normal ETV show nowadays - it was like some early UK babeshows, drunk and disorganized. But even a show half as crazy would come under Ofcom scrutiny. I'm afraid I can't see any way this second experiment will succeed.

* I know 2009 was the real end, but I already bored you with that

||||||||
30-01-2015 00:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I always felt at some point in the future that ETV would make a return to the UK SKY Platform but not at the detriment of having to abide by ofcom rules. I think they ought to have looked into some sort of overseas loophole before embarking on this latest episode. This is a major risk on there part. Because ETV is new to ofcom regulations they might just opt for a topless only show which in my opinion will kill the channel dead. I just hope that this doesn't prove to be the final nail in their coffin.
30-01-2015 01:27
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

In recent years they've been heavily promoting their arty PPV shows, but I dunno how much money their PPV makes versus the free TV show. Probably a bad idea to disregard either one! I doubt they'll go broke, it's just sad to see the decline over the years.

(Edit) I'm presuming this channel is on a UK licence and they've not bought another Dutch one on the black market Smile

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2015 01:55 by modelflat.)
30-01-2015 01:53
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

Euro Babes - General Chat & Discussion
Well as the broadcast is underway now on Sky channel 945 I thought it was time to have somewhere to talk about the actual show without getting mixed up with the new channel and forthcoming launch chat.

I haven't seen ETV before so I wasn't expecting this many girls on the screen.
04-02-2015 23:19
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

RE: Euro Babes - General Chat & Discussion
Babestation music and graphics - that's what I was expecting.
04-02-2015 23:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

As I said in the new channel launch thread a few minutes ago my first impressions are not good and it reminds me of the car crash that was bluebird tv on its launch night with loads of babes on a nightclub set.

Got 5 babes on a nightclub set and all they seem to be doing is dancing and some babes have stripped to their undies. Not liking the changing of camera angle every 30 seconds or so.

Hope it gets better as the night goes on

Piper Niven Superfan
04-02-2015 23:32
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

Calls are the £1.53 rate. I don't know why but I was expecting a lower price. Maybe because of the channel being at the bottom of the EPG.
04-02-2015 23:37
Charlemagne Offline

There are a couple of good points with the new show.

At least it one extra show, even if it's some type of tease show
And it will take the heat off one or two of the other channels Big Grin
(They'd better get ready for all the vitriol that going to come their way)
04-02-2015 23:39
mark_suff Offline
Senior Poster

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
That was weird thread just disappeared girls are pretty enough, maybe will get better after 11. Ooh hang on on girl has gone topless
Edit: 2 topless now
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 23:51 by mark_suff.)
04-02-2015 23:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV