Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

General Site Questions

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: General Site Questions
(20-06-2015 16:33 )M-L-L Wrote:  Smile Not a moan but just an enquiry :
why are Camilla's group of threads still in the headline page of the Babestation section and not in the "Former Babes" section - isn't she no longer active ?

Mods are too lazy to move it, can't get the staff these days Bounce

(20-06-2015 16:33 )M-L-L Wrote:  And if so, doesn't somebody else deserve "promotion" up from the "Babestation General Forum" ?

Don't think it works on a 'promotion' basis, I thought I saw it mentioned somewhere that the girls with their own sections have asked for it to be created.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
20-06-2015 16:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(20-06-2015 16:51 )munch1917 Wrote:  ....the girls with their own sections have asked for it to be created.

Wink if that's the case I'm surprised every girl doesn't have their own section ? Tongue
20-06-2015 17:44
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^ Mods can't move forums or sub forums, that option is only available to admin.
The girls with their own sections did request them. I remember Paige Tyler having a hissy fit after I moved all of her threads into her newly created section Wink lots of old threads that had been buried for years suddenly appeared on the first page... she went mental accusing people of dredging up past arguments till I pointed out to her the dates on the posts Big Grin
20-06-2015 18:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

ah! the memories.... Wink

wish i was around to see that.Surprised

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2015 05:00 by HEX!T.)
23-06-2015 04:58
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Anybody else having problems with videos posted on Sendvid not playing using Firefox. They seem to work fine on Chrome.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
24-10-2015 14:05
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

^^ Can't really help other than to say that I seem to recall latest versions of FF have introduced stricter measures with some plug-ins (like flash). Something may have been 'switched off' by default, which is blocking the playback, so fiddling with the settings may get it back working again. Check for messages in the address bar about something being disabled or blocked.

You may get better help asking in the Tech Zone forum as it's more of a tech issue than a site issue :
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23
Either start a new thread or use the 'video bam Issues' thread, as VB became SendVid a while back.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
24-10-2015 14:49
Charlemagne Offline

^ I use Firefox.

I just tested a posted sendvid

It's both played and downloaded for me.

24-10-2015 16:09
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for your replies. Must be something wrong my end, as Sendvid will not work on Firefox outside the forum either.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
24-10-2015 17:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

just a heads up to the mods and admin. the site has been going tits up the last couple of days.
slow loading, mybbcore errors, seeing the forum in my cp pannel just to name a few...

good luck sorting it out as it looks like its a deep rooted 1.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
20-11-2015 14:28
terence Offline

^are you using chrome mate? i figured it was a bug with the latest update because it's happened to me on other sites as well.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
20-11-2015 14:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply