Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

General Site Questions

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: General Site Questions
Thank you oh learned perverts of t'internet.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-06-2015 11:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(10-06-2015 10:54 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Chat = irrelevant bollocks

Discussion = educated bollocks

educated? here?

Perhaps just leave it at 'irrelevant bollocks' and 'relevant bollocks' Big Grin

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
10-06-2015 14:09
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink

Chat :

POSTER 1 : Insert name here is doing a great show tonight. Smile

POSTER 2 : annoyed What you on about mate ?! Insert name here is SHIT !!!! annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Discussion :

POSTER 1 : Rolleyes The paucity of imagination tonight is truly appalling, woeful abject atrociousness . Pass the paint. Tongue

POSTER 2 : Cool Spot on mate. Fuck the channels Important and fuck Ofcom Important and all that spineless shower of cunty bastards. It wasn't like this in 2008. Important

Big Laugh
10-06-2015 20:40
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

'Discussion' looks great when it's with 'Chat' but doesn't get a look-in with all the threads called 'Chat, Caps & Vids'.
12-06-2015 15:54
skully Offline

We've gone over that issue enough, we aren't going over it again...before anyone (SB Tongue ) starts.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
12-06-2015 16:10
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Perhaps we could also have dedicated "Trolling and Abuse" threads for those special members to post the usual hate-filled posts in.

It would perhaps make the the mod's life easier and return chat and discussion threads to being...chat and discussion.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 18:21 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
12-06-2015 18:05
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To be objective about this on the webshows section the Threads don't tend to get much in the way of chat or discussion hence the reason I never have any issues posting on these Threads or neither do I expect them to be split unless it's a babe such as Beth for example who tends to attract a lot of attention.

Historically speaking the TV Channel Threads for the various babes have always been full of plenty of debate so for that reason my opinion is as always that each babe should have 2 Threads.

I will however credit skully and the rest of the mod team because they're not completely unreasonable when it comes to splitting Threads but I always go with the rule of thumb that on the TV Channels a Thread should always be posted as a Discussion one and then whoever caps or records the debut show will then post the Caps & Vids Thread.

I certainly don't think a non capper should post a Chat, Cap or Video Thread because they are at the mercy of other members justifying the name of the Thread because in theory such a name for a Thread could result in no caps or videos being posted which would then make a mockery out of the title. Just my opinion.
12-06-2015 18:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-01-2013 11:14 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 20:37 )winsaw Wrote:  Also if you take out rammys posts a lot of the chat threads don't see much use Wink

It may be beneficial if we split some of the Elite girls into 3 threads. caps & Vids, chat, and Rammy posts Big Grin

Yes a good idea, i agree wholeheartedly with this laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-06-2015 18:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now this is something that has been irking me for some time and its something I'd like to see implemented which would also act as a deterrent to any new member who joins this forum and for one purpose to do as much damage that they can before they are eventually caught and banned.

Over the years a number of us have been subject to a newbie joining this forum in the middle of the night when very few mods or none are around to tackle them to the ground as to say.

For example we had a member called 150 who joined the forum a few months ago with one intention to attack me and then dish me a nasty rep. What I'm proposing is perhaps members should at least have to be registered for 24 hours and contributed say 10 posts as an example before they have the ability to rep other members as a lot of the attacks over the years have been unprovoked and achieved nothing other than cause a disruption by way of pissing off as many members that they can get away with before they are ofcourse banned.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 20:11 by Scottishbloke.)
12-06-2015 20:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile Not a moan but just an enquiry :
why are Camilla's group of threads still in the headline page of the Babestation section and not in the "Former Babes" section - isn't she no longer active ?

And if so, doesn't somebody else deserve "promotion" up from the "Babestation General Forum" ?

eg. Candy Sexton, Dani Levy, Lexi Rider, Madison Rose, Sophie Hart, Beth, Delia Rose, Jenna Hoskins, Olivia Berzinc.

NB - the above are in order of number of views of threads, not necessarily my personal preference, and not counting threads of babes no longer at BS but still in that section.
And obviously some names in there haven't had BS threads very long in comparison to others, so the number of views of threads will not accurately represent comparisons of popularity.
20-06-2015 15:33