babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

What new sets do you want on Babestation?

eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

RE: What new sets do you want on Babestation?
A replication of the Sky Sports Newsroom.
10-04-2017 00:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Gents toilet. Wet floor around the urinals
10-04-2017 09:15
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

bring this back

[Image: e566bd543253831.jpg] [Image: 3d8356543253836.jpg] [Image: 165076543253841.jpg] [Image: a34713543253844.jpg] [Image: ed3e29543253852.jpg] [Image: aa842c543253857.jpg]
13-04-2017 16:07
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

whatever happened to the sauna set ??

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
13-04-2017 16:11
ceasman Offline
Banned

Fuck the new sets, sort the web stream quality first so we can see the sets !!
13-04-2017 16:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

last I heard it was slightly broke papahet still doubt it would have been good for the winter months maybe it'll return with summer coming Smile
13-04-2017 18:51
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

class room set plus the girls can come on set as school girls. if not why not do one of shows from the girls bed rooms at they homes.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
14-04-2017 10:53
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The Sky Sports Newsroom and School Classroom recommendations are great.

I'd love to see a gym (personal trainer), Victoria's Secret changing room (lingerie), barracks (military), airplane (air hostess), stadium (cheerleader), cell (policewoman), convention (cosplay), beach (lifeguard/bikini) or barn (cowgirl) sets.

Any set where a host can coordinate their outfit with the set would be great.

BS should install a pervecam on the floor of Gemma Jane's weather girl set, so we can see under her skirt as she walks around.

I love babes with brown nipples
14-04-2017 11:38
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

we all live in hope if they take up any of those suggestions Tongue personally I'd like them to have a cowgirl type set where they have the saloon doors at the back of the set and if they do have cowgirl outfits I hope they can wear gun belts (without guns) to match and also maybe a small bar on one side for the girls to lay down or sit on i'd like them to do a weather forecast from time to time too
Are they using the weather girl set today?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-04-2017 13:24
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

A strip club set with a pole similar to the one Sin TV used to have. It would be so good to see something like that return - any of the girls could do great routines on either the pole or a few seats that would be in place. not too many seats though because for some girls we want the pole to encourage more movement. Wink

They could expand on the alley way set and do a roof / fire escape scene, similar to what Studio 66 used to have. I remember a show on there that Tommie Jo and Paige starred in a few years ago.

A car / bike showroom, with if possible, an actual sports car or sports motorbike on the set. Nothing like hot girls and hot cars together to get the adrenaline flowing.

A fantasy set for special occasions. The set would be changed accordingly depending on what time of year it is and could cater for a number of seasonal tastes - Easter (eggs, toy chicks, bunnies); Christmas (Christmas tree, snowmen, presents); Halloween (spider's webs, pumpkins, plenty of smoke and suitable lighting). Any other seasonal times or cosplays could be catered for too.

I know all this is a pretty long wishlist but a few of my other ideas are as follows:

western / saloon (girls to dress as cowgirls or tavern maids), tennis court (girls to dress in all white tennis attire, ideal during the grass court season and Wimbledon), swimming pool (swimsuits/bikinis), fire station and the last one, probably too controversial but a church set with the girls dressed as nuns. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2017 13:26 by Regenerated.)
14-04-2017 13:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV