babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Are You Pissed Off With The Babe Channels ?
This poll is closed.
Yes 45.45% 65 45.45%
No 54.55% 78 54.55%
Total 143 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now

'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

RE: Are You Pissed Off With The Channels Right Now
I have to say it's been about a year since I’ve actually watched any of the babe channels for any significant time at all. The last I saw of them they were getting far too tame and uninspiring. Even if they were as tame as they are now at least in the past they used to be a 'show' and they girls had a bit of banter and interaction with viewers. Now every channel is the same one babe sitting with a phone and showing very little. I have to say I’m spending all the time I used to spend watching the babe channels mainly on MFC now. I think the babe channels days are numbered unfortunately, unless TV rules are going to be relaxed or the channels stick two fingers up at ofcom, they just not going to be able to compete for much longer with what’s available online.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
07-05-2012 00:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ed Knoll Offline
Account closed

Interesting point about on line competition. Although generally when i view the girls look busy to me and are always on another call when I phone in.

Was addicted to the babes - now addicted to the Babe Forum
07-05-2012 07:56
Find all posts by this user
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

I see my post on page one has got several replies.
I watched the when they first started 2004/4 I think they were brilliant lots of interaction.Then the format changed to just a girl on a phone and I turned off

The main reason i am pissed off and not watching now is most of my favourites have left/on a break/stuck on days or on a crap channel/restrictive channel

Examples:Jada,Sophia Knight,Hannah P,Courtney,Jemma Jey,Emily Dean all MIA
Lucy Summers,Morgan Preece,Ani James,Tammy Taylor on days
Lori Buckby,Stevie,Hazel,Sophie Hart all on poor quality channels (ads or restriction)

The loss of live960 and sport really hurt my enjoyment thanks Paul
14-05-2012 07:37
Charlemagne Offline

I'm pissed off that Elite seem to be filling their schedules with yanks.

Leaving Adele Taylor to only work days.
14-05-2012 07:52
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

(14-05-2012 07:52 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I'm pissed off that Elite seem to be filling their schedules with yanks.

Leaving Adele Taylor to only work days.

At least you don't have to poke the yanks with a stick to get them to move
15-05-2012 21:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

At this precise moment I am somewhat pissed off with the channels as far as tonight is concerned. The cast list across all channels is excellent but the quality of show is generally underwhelming with the odd exceptions. For a Friday night its felt a bit flat and uninspiring for me Sad.

02-06-2012 00:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Last night to be brutally honest was total shite for a Friday night, not one single channel got pass marks for me, it was a total borefest, it's almost like we're going backwards and now we are becoming so accustomed to these tame shows that some people might actually argue they were something special.

Babestation was poor, Elite was dire as so was Red Light, Storm well it had it's moments. On the whole the word hellish springs to mind. This over cautious approach by virtually every single channel last night all at the same time made the word erotic not even part of the vocabulary.

The UK babe channels are fast descending into a shambles, a con, promising so much and delivering fuck all. Depressing, bleak are a few words I can describe for this tragically bad Friday nights viewing, how the fuck they managed to get any calls is beyond me bladewave
02-06-2012 20:19
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

nothing new these channels have been too bob since the start of 2012 bs elite no 241s now there the worst they've ever been
02-06-2012 20:24
shan_123 Offline
Banned

(02-06-2012 20:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Last night to be brutally honest was total shite for a Friday night, not one single channel got pass marks for me, it was a total borefest, it's almost like we're going backwards and now we are becoming so accustomed to these tame shows that some people might actually argue they were something special.

Babestation was poor, Elite was dire as so was Red Light, Storm well it had it's moments. On the whole the word hellish springs to mind. This over cautious approach by virtually every single channel last night all at the same time made the word erotic not even part of the vocabulary.

The UK babe channels are fast descending into a shambles, a con, promising so much and delivering fuck all. Depressing, bleak are a few words I can describe for this tragically bad Friday nights viewing, how the fuck they managed to get any calls is beyond me bladewave

took people this long to realise the channels are awful?
02-06-2012 20:29
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

I know last night may not have been the greatest of nights for these channels, but they have improved in the last month
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 20:38 by dan g 27.)
02-06-2012 20:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV