Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average

Being a Mod

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Being a Mod
Would love to know how someone can be become a mod, i've been on since nearly when the forum first started made a load of posts on the forum, fair enough i haven't posted loads of vids like some of rest of the members on here as i haven't got the in depth knowledge to do that but where i can i try to help where i can and share my views and thoughts and certain matters and also to be able to learn from others that come to forum. It would have been nice to have asked to become a mod in some shape or form whether or not i would have taken it would be another matter, but the fact i was never asked and in the past i have asked admin a couple times, really makes me think sometimes on here.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
04-03-2009 04:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Being a Mod
if anyone deserves to be a mod i think kalel does....i mean come on over 4000 posts
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2009 04:24 by tsurugi.)
04-03-2009 04:10
cee Offline
Master Poster

tsurugi Wrote:if anyone deserves to be a mod i think karel does....i mean come on over 4000 posts

Who's "Karel" lol? I know just a typo...

Seriously though, I'd say you'd make a decent mod Kalel - you seem like a pretty fair guy.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
04-03-2009 04:20
tsurugi Offline
Banned

damn it......well i have not had much sleep that is my excuse
04-03-2009 04:25
cee Offline
Master Poster

tsurugi Wrote:damn it......well i have not had much sleep that is my excuse

LOL, that's good enough for me.

Sleeping is for "Cunts" anyway...

Well I'll be off to bed then.Big Grin

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2009 04:40 by cee.)
04-03-2009 04:39
Hazhard Away
Banned

i think you deserve to be a mod kalel Smile.
04-03-2009 08:49
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:Would love to know how someone can be become a mod, i've been on since nearly when the forum first started made a load of posts on the forum, fair enough i haven't posted loads of vids like some of rest of the members on here as i haven't got the in depth knowledge to do that but where i can i try to help where i can and share my views and thoughts and certain matters and also to be able to learn from others that come to forum. It would have been nice to have asked to become a mod in some shape or form whether or not i would have taken it would be another matter, but the fact i was never asked and in the past i have asked admin a couple times, really makes me think sometimes on here.

I have been a member of the forum 2 days longer than kalel76 and have not been asked to become a mod either. But I take no offence at this because according to my calculation 1,754 members have posted in the forum and I expect the number that get to be mods will probably be counted on the fingers of one hand.

As to how someone can become a mod, I really don't know that at all, but I'm guessing that being recommended by other members might count in your favour, if relevant reasons were given, and I guess showing concern for issues in the forum that need some work on might be another factor, which I know some people have done.
04-03-2009 10:01
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

What makes it even more odd is that i told from skully that smc asked him if wouldlike to be a mod and he went and asked admin which months ago i did as well and the admin never even gave me a answer as yes or even no and then smc turns rounds and says its the admins decision thats says it all. As said i did ask in the past a few times about how any one would become one and never really got a answer back, biker200 can back me up on this and have the messages to proof it.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
04-03-2009 15:08
Shandy Offline

I am surprised, i woulda thought you'd be one of the first to be asked. I think you'd make a wicked Mod
04-03-2009 15:13
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

As i said mate i really am happy that both skully and skateguy are both mod's couldn't have happened to two great guys, but when your getting told different answers on the subject of being a mod or even getting no answer back on subject that clearly is really odd.

04-03-2009 15:21