Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Shebang - Technical Issues/Questions

abc123 Offline
Junior Poster

Downloading videos from shebang
If I join shebang by SMS for the £5 24 hour membership will i be able to download any of the videos such as the Amanda & Dani video to my computer?

Or does this membership just enable me to watch a live show if there is 1 on during my day membership period?

Thanks for your help.
05-07-2011 20:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MrBickers Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Downloading videos from shebang
u cant download just watch but thiers so many u wont be bored
30-08-2011 16:13
rosko4 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Shebang - Technical Issues/Questions
I've always the same error message: The channel owner has prohibited viewing from this site.

The site where i watch the show is shebangtv Huh the problem it's my location Huh

Can i know if the show (free and pay) is avalable outside UK?
I dont want risk to waste my money.

Thanks
29-03-2012 20:31
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

RE: Sindy Strutt & James Blaine Live B/G Show Tonight
(29-03-2012 20:31 )rosko4 Wrote:  I've always the same error message: The channel owner has prohibited viewing from this site.

The site where i watch the show is shebangtv Huh the problem it's my location Huh

Can i know if the show (free and pay) is avalable outside UK?
I dont want risk to waste my money.

Thanks

Hey what country are you in?

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
29-03-2012 21:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosko4 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-03-2012 21:19 )shebang.tv Wrote:  Hey what country are you in?

I live close the border from Italy to Swiss and i use 2 different providers, an italian one from home and a swiss ISP for the mobile connection (work).
With both the providers I've the same error and i've tested it using 2 computers so I don't think could a PC problem.
If it's useful I can upload a screenshot of the error.

Thanks for the help
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 22:15 by rosko4.)
29-03-2012 22:12
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

hello

yes you should be fine our site www.shebang.tv can be viewed from anywhere on the planet earth as long as your internet connection is good ..

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
29-03-2012 22:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rosko4 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-03-2012 22:33 )shebang.tv Wrote:  hello

yes you should be fine our site www.shebang.tv can be viewed from anywhere on the planet earth as long as your internet connection is good ..

Hello for some minutes, in the freeshow, i saw the show without problems but on this capture you can see what i normally see during the freeshow o before the login message in the members show.
That happens from 1 week.

[Image: th_56754_test_122_710lo.jpg]

I've made this capture this evening at the 22:13 GMT
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2012 23:50 by rosko4.)
29-03-2012 23:45
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

(29-03-2012 23:45 )rosko4 Wrote:  Hello for some minutes, in the freeshow, i saw the show without problems but on this capture you can see what i normally see during the freeshow o before the login message in the members show.
That happens from 1 week.

I've made this capture this evening at the 22:13 GMT

Hey can you send us a full screen shot of the page including the url - thank you

We are sorry you are unable to view the video. Our technical team suggest that you try the following steps:

1. Update your internet browser to the most recent version, and ensure that you are using either Internet Explorer, or Safari, for full compatibility with our website.
2. Clearing the Internet browsing history (sometimes referred to as 'cache') clears up most problems.
3. Restart the computer
4. Please ensure that you are viewing the website directly and not through a proxy service as this will cause display issues.

If none of these solutions have worked for you, and in order for our technical team to help with your issue, could you please provide the following information:

The date and time of your registration
Your Username and Password
The amount you paid for registration
The approximate time when you experienced the problem
The full web address you are trying to view the page from
Also, when supplying a screenshot, please ensure the full web address is included as we would otherwise be unable to help.

The Home Of Hardcore!!

www.shebang.tv
30-03-2012 09:59
rosko4 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(30-03-2012 10:13 )shebang.tv Wrote:  We are sorry you are unable to view the video. Our technical team suggest that you try the following steps:

1. Update your internet browser to the most recent version, and ensure that you are using either Internet Explorer, or Safari, for full compatibility with our website.
2. Clearing the Internet browsing history (sometimes referred to as 'cache') clears up most problems.
3. Restart the computer
4. Please ensure that you are viewing the website directly and not through a proxy service as this will cause display issues.

If none of these solutions have worked for you, and in order for our technical team to help with your issue, could you please provide the following information:

The date and time of your registration
Your Username and Password
The amount you paid for registration
The approximate time when you experienced the problem
The full web address you are trying to view the page from
Also, when supplying a screenshot, please ensure the full web address is included as we would otherwise be unable to help.

Hello, as suggested i've deleted the cache and restarted the PC, i'm using IE9 (vers.9.0.8112.16421) but this is what i see at the 23:25 UK instead of the free show

imagebam.com

I add more infos.
I've discovered you site from a month but i've noticed the error message only in the last week.
I happens only in the live show and i don't have any problem during the day when you repeat the "old" show.
I go on shebang.tv and after i press enter shebang, in the new page the video starts for 1 second i see an image of the show (free or member show it's not important) but after i've imediately the error message.
At the moment i don't have any registration or subscription because if i see this error message in the freeshow i prefer to wait because i suppose this will happen also with the member show.

Thank you.
30-03-2012 23:54
weakhero Offline
Apprentice Poster

what happening to shebang.tv blackberry bbm
hi i heard that shebang tv blackberry and bbm not working i want to know when r they getting a new black berry so i can message the show on bbm becouse i cant use the txt so let me know when they getting a new blackberry and what the new pin thanks
03-04-2012 00:19