cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

bangbabes has taken over as the best

scrappydez Offline
Junior Poster

RE: bangbabes has taken over as the best
I think bangbabes and babestation are the best because the girls are so hot.
11-03-2009 23:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Addison made some good points, particularly about the viewing not being interrupted by ads and other babes which is a pain on Babestation and also the silly voices they put on but that's about the only thing it really has going for it over that channel. It's not that the babes look miserable, just now nearly as into the whole thing as babes on the other channels do.

Also, the main thing is calling and Babestation have got it right on that front.

Havng said that, Babecast has all the pros of Babestation but not much of the mess. Like they keep girls on for hour long slots, good lighting, hot girls, good performers which is something Bang Babes lacks at times and a good phone line.
11-03-2009 23:19
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Of course it could be a far more obvious reason and that is they could just be getting bored.After all I'm sure the money's great an' all but this job is shall we say a little different to mostWink

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
12-03-2009 10:40
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm sure they do get bored but the girls on the Cellcast channels are dealing with essentially the same type of caller but barely ever let their performance slip. I think it's a management problem to be honest.
12-03-2009 23:21
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Big Grin RE: bangbabes has taken over as the best
As if I look miserable, I hold one of the biggest smiles on the channel and I do beleive there was a sense of irony in Skateguys comment!

Addison Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:they all look miserable as hell
Quite a few forum members have said this, but I think it's a big exaggeration. Anastasia, Hazel and Anaya are often smiling and laughing. Anaya is an absolute law unto herself whenever she's on: cracking quips, joking with the camera guys; spontaneous, witty stuff, not the coy, infantile simpering that you get on the current version of Babestation (why won't they let the girls go back to speaking like/being themselves on that show?). The LiveXXX/Bluekiss babes seem to strike a good balance between natural behaviour and the demands of the show, but these shows suffer from inconsistent picture quality (the sharpness and contrast levels are often way out of whack for some reason).
15-03-2009 17:53
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

pick a channel and thats why its the best
11-04-2009 23:38
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

I admit I am only over in the UK once in a while to watch Liverpool and visit family but when I have watched bangbabes is the best for most of the reason already said but for me the main reasons are the girls are hot and they seem more natural than the other channels. I feel some seem more forced and bangbabes is more relaxed natural.

but it does have things I dont like I sent for about 5 pics and got zero just texts asking me to chat at a cost of £3 or even 1.50 thats a bit much

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
11-04-2009 23:58
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

at least you tried to get the pics god loves a tryer most of the content on this website is better than what they would send anyway
12-04-2009 00:12
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

yea thats why I came here there is not much on tori which is not good are any of the sites worth joining

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
12-04-2009 00:58
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

KateP Wrote:yea thats why I came here there is not much on tori which is not good are any of the sites worth joining

i dont no i have no credit card so i didnt join any,there is a website called telepathmodsims.com you should check it out
12-04-2009 01:06

gemma hiles