babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Ely Pink - Chat, Caps & Vids

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Ely Pink - Chat, Caps & Vids
i got the best suprise ive had in ages when this really gorgeous lady appeared on chat-girls tv this afternoon,looking absolutley fantastic in a really elegant,classy little black & white dress Shy
aswel as her beautifully tanned body being covered in what can only be described as,incredibly pretty body art,her tattoo`s look amazing really & its been great seeing her so if you`d like to show a bit of apreciation
hopefully we might get to see gorgeous ely pink alot more on the show,its been a really funtastic friday so far & i`ve been really loving the show....
thanks alot chat-girls,you look amazing ely
i hope you have a great first day & love the show,just as much as i am,seeing you Smile it hink you`ve got an amazing figure
your legs are stunning and that stunning black & white dress really shows them off

i was hoping some one would nick the cushions for next time you were showing your feet but when i saw as you turned around so we could see the top of your legs close up Surprised i just thought you looked really awsome ely XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2012 16:53 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
23-03-2012 16:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Ely Pink - Chat, Caps & Vids
So hands up all those who mistakenly thought this new girl was going commando today?
25-03-2012 01:50
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

what a babe eh stan Surprised
i may have a little at first but it was almost ast good if not sexier
i really like ely`s pink
panties Tongue
but all those gortgeous tattoos all over her Surprised
i love the one of her name,the one at the top of her inner thigh,the 1 at the bottom of her tummy eek and the rest look class too Shy
a really gorgeous babe i think
i love seeing her and i`d love to see her again this afternoon if im honest
i think she`s amazing & really sexy Big Grin

25-03-2012 07:53
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I still say she's got a similar vibe to Levi. Someone who'd be fun to be stuck in a lift with Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-03-2012 15:16
funkymackem Offline
Master Poster

(25-03-2012 01:50 )StanTheMan Wrote:  So hands up all those who mistakenly thought this new girl was going commando today?

i certainly did!!!!
26-03-2012 10:31
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

anyone know ely`s next apearrance date ?
she`s certainly 1 not 2 be missed Surprised

27-03-2012 13:21
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Smile Big Grin i just woke up at half 3pm eek and saw the gorgeous ely was back on the chatgirls show Surprised what a luvly suprise Shy this girl was so sexy when i first seen her,being all italian & that laugh

it would be really nice to see her elegance once more i loved the black/white dress she wore on her debut[aswel as letting us see all them gorgeous tattoo`s she has

she`s just a really nice,really sexy lady & i`m just so happy to get to see her again on the show this afternoon,thanks chatgirls Shy ely pink Heart Is amazing & looks incredible Big Grin

i`d love her to make this good friday a great one Surprised thanks ely,i hope you have a great easter although i`d love to get to see you more over the bank holiday & i really apreciate that shout i got over the mic Surprised Big Grin Shy i think your a gorgeous lady xx

i`m loving ths show inspite the fact ive not really watched yet Shy but im off to right now eek

06-04-2012 15:51
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Yes, good stuff last night and this morning Heart

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-04-2012 08:27
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(07-04-2012 08:27 )Doddle Wrote:  Yes, good stuff last night and this morning Heart

i never saw doddle ?

just saw ely for a bit and her tit was showing a bit then she sat up to the end of the show & both babes sat there looking at the screen just waiting for the show to go off air
i just seen the caps of last night & it puzzles me to fuck what this show plays at. i`d love to watch ely today coz its my birthday aswel but it would piss me off more than make me happy bladewave
ely is gorgerous and seems like a luvly bird Sad hence the reason i made her a thread

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012 10:23 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
07-04-2012 10:22
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, Happy Birthday anyway.

I'm sorry it's not Ely saying it Tongue

07-04-2012 20:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV