babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Smith - Chat, Caps & Vids

vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sophia Smith
Thanks for some great caps. So frustrating not having a schedule for chat girl, does anyone know when Sophia is next on?
17-05-2012 22:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I know rubbish isn't it lack of schedules or even just 48 hour updates, has cost the channel loads of mins from me, to be honest its the lack of things like this that make me think why should I bother even looking.

Seems to be on every two weeks ish last time was Bank Holiday Monday I think.
17-05-2012 23:10
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

Yeah, think she's done about 5 shows and was on twice over the bh weekend. I sent chat girl a message on twitter about a month ago querying the lack of a schedule and was sent a reply thanking me for the suggestion and saying they would start one the next week... I still haven't seen one.
17-05-2012 23:19
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I often hear they think putting schedules up makes the channel look unreliable if girls cancel and that guys get pissed off....I would have losing out on lots of £££ in callers is more important than upsetting one or two who have no intention of ever spending any money

Sexy Sophia is on 28th and 29th
19-05-2012 10:30
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Unfortunately it is the nature of this business that there are a lot of swaps, cry-offs and late changes for all sorts of reasons (some more valid than others) and a schedule that is frequently wrong is worse than useless - and, of course, the channel then gets the blame! It isn't so bad for the big multi-girl channels where you would still have, say, four of the five advertised girls on but the one/two girl per shift channels are made to look silly.

The other argument that one former channel in particular used to use was that if they published schedules and you saw that your favourite wasn't going to be on you wouldn't tune in at all.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 19-05-2012 11:34 by mr williams.)
19-05-2012 11:31
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I think thats a fair point about the randomness factor and people tuning in and being pleasantly surprised or not, I suppose it balances out with the missed revenue, when girls on not on that regular like Sophia though i can see how guys are frustrated if they miss that window of opportunity for a 'chat'....anyway we know now 28th pm & 29th am
19-05-2012 12:07
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for the information. Just seems crazy that chat girl have access to this forum, their own site, a Facebook page and a twitter feed yet still provide no information at all.

In reply to your point Mr Williams I think a schedule could improve revenues. You're right that if I see a girl is scheduled who I'm not keen on then I won't tune in- however if I turn the channel on (having seen no schedule) and there is a girl on who I don't like I won't spend any money anyway. On the flip side, I will make time for Sophia and Poppy, ensure I see the show whe possible and spend money on calls and texts accordingly.
19-05-2012 15:06
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

^
Agreed I think there's too many excuses sometimes, often its just laziness or taking regular callers for granted....a little bit of communication and info goes a long way, and brings in the pennies.
19-05-2012 18:25
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Miss Sophia Smith....classy, sexy , great company ...a very rewarding daytime call....
28-05-2012 20:51
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Hello
Just to say I shot Sophia on Monday and as she is on the show Wednesday from 6.00 am thought I would mention this.
Also I am posting some images, as you will see , Sophia has a strange skin cast, this was nothing to do with her, just the setting on my camera, all looked well in the monitor but when processing this became known.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-06-2012 16:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV