Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Masticam.com - Chat & Discussion

MASTIB8 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Masticam.com
(24-03-2012 16:47 )Trickster Wrote:  In Idianking deffence or Masti Owner what ever Lol.... I have heard Mariam show on there was very naughty got all the goods out Ect.... Not sure if true but im preety sure it is..... So for me that proves its not a waste of time hey if i have the chance to see Mariam naked im all for it Smile

My point was putting girls on who dont want to do it like Jazz was a waste of time..... Jazz told me her self in group she didnt want to be on there which i respected.... I asked nicely why u on here jazz then and she laughed and said i have no idea all the girls have been told they have to do one show.... But i didnt want to do it went on bout trying to get in film work Ect

Jazz was totally nice wasnt rude just was nervous bout getting the goods out because she didnt want to...

I was annoyed because it was the first time i had tried it out and i lost 200credits for nothing.... yes i had a nice chat with Jazz but i was there to see her naughty really not talk Lol

My point is have a chat with the likes of Mariam, Tanya and Tara Ect sorry dont know all the names and find out who is up for it and who isnt then we are laughing....

Oh one last thing i spoke with Mariam yesturday and she loved it.... And she also told me she asked if she could cover for Tanya on MASTICHAT last night but was told she couldnt for some reason.....

Your spot on trickster. I can confirm that Mariam did go naked but still left a bit for next time.
Im not suprised tanya pulled out yesterday because when i called her on the naughty chat line she said she didnt do naughty chat so cam would be impossible for her
After a few minutes of getting thru (£3.00 wasted) and find out the particular girl doesnt do naughty chat made me feel awkward and it wasnt tanyas fault. Why not cut me off when i put that particular pin number in. Anyway roll on Mariam or Ranni and Ayesha WinkWinkWink
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 17:25 by MASTIB8.)
24-03-2012 17:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Sunday 25th March 2012
Catch AYESHA on http://www.MastiCAM.com from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
24-03-2012 23:57
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Monday 26th March 2012
Catch TARA from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM on http://www.MastiCAM.com for some naughty action from our favourite Masti BABE!!!
25-03-2012 17:43
BabesFromTV Offline
Cam Kings!

(24-03-2012 16:47 )Trickster Wrote:  In Idianking deffence or Masti Owner what ever Lol.... I have heard Mariam show on there was very naughty got all the goods out Ect.... Not sure if true but im preety sure it is..... So for me that proves its not a waste of time hey if i have the chance to see Mariam naked im all for it Smile

My point was putting girls on who dont want to do it like Jazz was a waste of time..... Jazz told me her self in group she didnt want to be on there which i respected.... I asked nicely why u on here jazz then and she laughed and said i have no idea all the girls have been told they have to do one show.... But i didnt want to do it went on bout trying to get in film work Ect

Jazz was totally nice wasnt rude just was nervous bout getting the goods out because she didnt want to...

I was annoyed because it was the first time i had tried it out and i lost 200credits for nothing.... yes i had a nice chat with Jazz but i was there to see her naughty really not talk Lol

My point is have a chat with the likes of Mariam, Tanya and Tara Ect sorry dont know all the names and find out who is up for it and who isnt then we are laughing....

Oh one last thing i spoke with Mariam yesturday and she loved it.... And she also told me she asked if she could cover for Tanya on MASTICHAT last night but was told she couldnt for some reason.....

If you send me a PM with your username or email you used to register I will refund you the 200 credits and give you a little bonus too.

Sorry you feel let down, we will make sure it is more clear in the future what levels the girls are happy going to.

Again, apologies.

Damian

BabesFromTV - The new webcam service featuring babe show babes!
Visit www.babesfromtv.com to sign up today!

Follow us on Twitter! - Like our page on Facebook!
26-03-2012 12:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
edpeber Offline
Apprentice Poster

Any chance of Marian being on masticam again soon?

Missed it first time round, gutted Sad
26-03-2012 14:00
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

According to Masti Chat twitter, Tara is on Masti Cam now!!
26-03-2012 18:18
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Tuesday 27th March 2012
catch SHANTI on http://www.MastiCAM.com from 5:00 PM till 7:00 PM for some amazing naughty action!!
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2012 11:59 by IndianKing.)
26-03-2012 18:56
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Wednesday 28th March 2012
catch SARA from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM or some purely naughty stuff...things she cant do on daytime TV!!![
27-03-2012 20:30
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Thursday 29th March 2012
(28-03-2012 18:13 )IndianKing Wrote:  One of the most asked for hottys on our menu

What about Mariam Tongue

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2012 21:25 by Trickster.)
28-03-2012 21:24
edpeber Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Thursday 29th March 2012
(28-03-2012 21:24 )Trickster Wrote:  
(28-03-2012 18:13 )IndianKing Wrote:  One of the most asked for hottys on our menu

What about Mariam Tongue

Seconded again Big Grin
29-03-2012 09:29