GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Random PMs

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Random PMs
Just wondering if anyone else has had the odd random PM from a member called PinderPuller77.

I've had two now, over the last couple of weeks, and am suspicious by the fact that they're addressed 'Hi, mate' rather than to me personally.

The weird thing is they're not malicious in any way - no links or trying to sell me anything. The first one asked me what channels I'd been watching recently, and the second one (today) just asked if I'd been watching the shows today.

Apologies to PinderPuller77 if you're simply trying to strike up a convo', but I sense the same messages are going out to more than just me.
10-03-2012 18:27
Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

RE: Random PMs
I think they are seeking potential wank buddies. I have had a few myself. I just tell them that I am not in to that sort of thing. All fairly harmless in my opinion.

(10-03-2012 18:27 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Just wondering if anyone else has had the odd random PM from a member called PinderPuller77.

I've had two now, over the last couple of weeks, and am suspicious by the fact that they're addressed 'Hi, mate' rather than to me personally.

The weird thing is they're not malicious in any way - no links or trying to sell me anything. The first one asked me what channels I'd been watching recently, and the second one (today) just asked if I'd been watching the shows today.

Apologies to PinderPuller77 if you're simply trying to strike up a convo', but I sense the same messages are going out to more than just me.
10-03-2012 18:35
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thanks, Starblade.

Just for the record, if you're reading this, PinderPuller77, I'm not into that kind of thing either.
10-03-2012 19:01
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Yep I've had a couple too. Odd really as I've been on the wank buddy forum taking the mickey out of them. Perhaps all that masturbation has affected his ability to see irony. Personally I ignore him, I'm sure he'll get the message eventually.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
10-03-2012 20:42
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I had the same message from PinderPuller77, asking simply "if I was watching the channels today".

I'm sure no malice intended, and he is simply trying to strike up conversation. From the layout of it though I suspected others had received a similar message.

Not in to w#nk buddy conversations, if that is the intention.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
10-03-2012 20:42
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Yep, I got that message as well this morning. bladewave Seems he's been busy sending PM's to quite a few of us. Rolleyes

And I've never even viewed the wank buddie thread, let alone posted in it. eek Definately not what I'm into. Rolleyes
10-03-2012 21:14
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

We are all in here because we enjoy the babes and watching the channels, I was merely asking who you watching today lol

Jeeeeez chill out, I didnt mean any harm and sorry if you took it the wrong way. Just like a mate saying, what films you been liking lately, i was merely asking are you watching the channels today

Sorry once again, I didnt mean any harm and I apologise. Just as this a forum about the babes channels I was just asking some of you if you are watching today, my bad Smile

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

10-03-2012 22:11
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

No need to apologise, Pinder. I just sensed they were 'group' messages and wanted to confirm it. I wasn't looking to ridicule you in any way.
10-03-2012 22:39
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

(10-03-2012 22:39 )StanTheMan Wrote:  No need to apologise, Pinder. I just sensed they were 'group' messages and wanted to confirm it. I wasn't looking to ridicule you in any way.

Hey it's ok

I just want it on record Im a perfectly normal down to earth normal bloke who like you guys, enjoys watching the babe channels

So me sending a message to a few of you say are you watching today was meant with no harm or ill intentions. Its just that's what forums are for, for getting to know people with similar interests

Once again I am sorry for any misconception or if you took my messages in the wrong way. I was just asking who your watching, who your fave babes are etc.

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 22:49 by PinderPuller77.)
10-03-2012 22:44
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

I ought to be hung ,drawn and quatered....lol....my pm message count has passed 2300 !!!! Its a facility to be used...so use it peeps...Tongue
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 23:41 by Clit Eastwood.)
10-03-2012 23:40
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles