Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Fucking Mobiles

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Fucking Mobiles
I found an old mobile today that somebody bought me as a present a few years ago. I thought it was broke as my father & sister knacked it within hours of opening the gift. Anyway, it had 9 quid still on it so I broke my principles and decided to give the daytime girls a call(Listening in) My first call was to Cleo which was just a test in see if the mobile was any good. The bloody menu woman went on & on despite me pressing the hash key to get straight to the action. Finally got through but sadly the dude was talking about the League Cup final tomorrow...poor result. But next was Leila the person I have been waiting for. Again, menu woman wouldn't shut up and I knew this would be eating up my money. Got through but the line was very feint & Leila was talking to her caller about favourite postions(I don't know if it was sexual, football or what but I fucking tried to get to my voice recorder as quick as I can to record it as Sm@ does. Sadly being a mobile virgin so to speak I somehow managed to mute the call and fucked up the whole thing...BASTARD! My final call was again to Leila but it ended before it began really and she was talking about Bournemouth girls to the caller and walking her dog on the beach, the mobile stopped the call as my credit ran out. So what did I learn, I need to read a Mobile manuel, why does my Voice recorder only works for a minute and out of 4 1/2 minutes the menu woman talked for nearly 3 mins of it. I think I might have to stick with lipreading!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2009 22:07 by Colbert Rules.)
28-02-2009 21:33
Find all posts by this user
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

RE: Fucking Mobiles
The League Cup final.........ffs what a waste of money. why do guys call just to chat about football?........don't get me wrong i love footie, but i go down the boozer to talk about it.

.................Cool

28-02-2009 22:04
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV