Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

dirty talk live is...

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: dirty talk live is...
I'm generally not someone who tend to complain about much as it achieves little, but this channel is truly awful right now. All the other channels (Cellcast, Babeworld & Sportxxx) provide a concept or something for a specific market even if it isn't to everyone's taste. Callgirls were and now Dirty Talk is just poor. Not worth watching at all even if a favourite girl is on the channel (one of mine is) ,the girls don't seem to get any calls. And as 're-launches' go, a a failure.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
01-03-2009 03:50
Find all posts by this user
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

Cockney Rebel Wrote:I've watched and can't see anything wrong, it looks like some people have their axes to grind.........very strange

I agree with you Cockney Rebel, I can't see anything wrong at all. It will be interesting to see what other girls are going to appear.
01-03-2009 09:24
Cockney Rebel Offline
Junior Poster

skateguy Wrote:I'm generally not someone who tend to complain about much as it achieves little, but this channel is truly awful right now. All the other channels (Cellcast, Babeworld & Sportxxx) provide a concept or something for a specific market even if it isn't to everyone's taste. Callgirls were and now Dirty Talk is just poor. Not worth watching at all even if a favourite girl is on the channel (one of mine is) ,the girls don't seem to get any calls. And as 're-launches' go, a a failure.

I surf through all the channels most nights......but I've never seen a concept except for girls with their tits out on a bed or sofa talking on the phone or earpiece. Probably the difference is that I'm one of the mugs that actually call the girls rather than just watch, but I can say one thing without fear of contradiction.........when I called Leah Jaye on Thursday it took 25 minutes to get through to her as she was backed up with callers.......if they don't get any callers my phone bill will be nice and cheap rather than the horrendous one I'm expecting.
01-03-2009 14:24
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Cockney Rebel Wrote:I surf through all the channels most nights......but I've never seen a concept except for girls with their tits out on a bed or sofa talking on the phone or earpiece. Probably the difference is that I'm one of the mugs that actually call the girls rather than just watch, but I can say one thing without fear of contradiction.........when I called Leah Jaye on Thursday it took 25 minutes to get through to her as she was backed up with callers.......if they don't get any callers my phone bill will be nice and cheap rather than the horrendous one I'm expecting.

I had to wait a good 20/30 mins to get through to Leah Jaye last week too...a part of me was hoping to get cut off as you do with majority of the shows when you've been on the phone for 20mins but not with this channel...but the larger part of me was as horny as hell..
01-03-2009 16:12
Cockney Rebel Offline
Junior Poster

I think it's because you get twice as long as it's only 75p
01-03-2009 16:34
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

I think people are disappointed
It is not that the channel or girls are bad in fact anything with Georgie can't be bad!!

It is just that when sex talk live ended several people myself included suggested that as that was the main reason for subscription to TVX we would be terminating
TVXMole replied not to do this as something new and exiting was coming our way (or something like that)
the concern is we now have the new service, and it is not a sex talk replacement
I think some people feel a little misled
01-03-2009 17:03
Hazhard Away
Banned

i think its worser than callgirls.
01-03-2009 19:29
Cockney Rebel Offline
Junior Poster

pm74 Wrote:I think people are disappointed
It is not that the channel or girls are bad in fact anything with Georgie can't be bad!!

It is just that when sex talk live ended several people myself included suggested that as that was the main reason for subscription to TVX we would be terminating
TVXMole replied not to do this as something new and exiting was coming our way (or something like that)
the concern is we now have the new service, and it is not a sex talk replacement
I think some people feel a little misled

I agree Dirty Talk isn't a replacement for Sex Talk, obviously a free channel can never compete with a subscription channel for strength.....perhaps TVX Mole will explain what he meant.
01-03-2009 21:52
danmax147 Offline
Apprentice Poster

I feel very let down by Dirty Talk. In my view it is a simply awful, cheap looking substitute for Callgirls Live and that wasn't great either.
It is most definitely not a replacement for Sextalk Live.
The whole point of Sextalk was that the ladies were completely naked.

As much as I adore Georgie, Roxy Rush, Karen Wood and Jada Gold I just cannot be bothered to watch Dirty Talk.

What a terrible, terrible shame that Sextalk Live was ever removed from the schedules. I still feel very angry and very disappointed.
01-03-2009 22:32
masshypnosis Offline
Banned

Could somebody explain to me why Sextalk was removed in the first place. I found it quite tedious anyway how the girls sat for 2 hours with their legs spread and not much else going on, but to be replaced with this takes the piss.
02-03-2009 01:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV