Posting Machine

RE: Dionne
Dionne looking great tonight and Lola also
18-11-2008 00:11
Find all posts by this user
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

A'yo babe lovers, first post and may i say i thank the lord i found you. amazing site with some of the sexiest women alive. it seems to me dionne looks as beautiful as alexa heart but a sexy performer too, a recepe for greatness. i dont have sky myself so rely on the rare chances i get to view, great forums like this & grainy video streams (if only bangbabes was on the net!). even considering coughing up for sky freeview just for the babe shows. if anyone could post some recordings of dionne i'd be eternally grateful. she deserves to be promoted as much as possible from the little i've seen so far. great site once again, everyones work is apreciated. how4now.
19-11-2008 20:08
awhite01 Offline
Senior Poster

mrben Wrote:A'yo babe lovers, first post and may i say i thank the lord i found you. amazing site with some of the sexiest women alive. it seems to me dionne looks as beautiful as alexa heart but a sexy performer too, a recepe for greatness. i dont have sky myself so rely on the rare chances i get to view, great forums like this & grainy video streams (if only bangbabes was on the net!). even considering coughing up for sky freeview just for the babe shows. if anyone could post some recordings of dionne i'd be eternally grateful. she deserves to be promoted as much as possible from the little i've seen so far. great site once again, everyones work is apreciated. how4now.

I have a few clips of Dionne I will upload them as soon as I can.
27-11-2008 00:27
fifeguy93 Offline
Senior Poster

Dionne is soooooooooooooooooooo yummy lol! very gorgeous girl, great viewing too!
whats this about her being a sister of another girl on the show, anyone know who it is?
27-11-2008 14:26
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

fifeguy93 Wrote:Dionne is soooooooooooooooooooo yummy lol! very gorgeous girl, great viewing too!
whats this about her being a sister of another girl on the show, anyone know who it is?

I thought that rumour had proven to be unfounded.
27-11-2008 18:27
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

I'm surprised nobody heard it lastnight and posted it on here, during the change over about 12 i just flicked over and caught it and Emily said something along the lines of *We're going to let my little sister Dionne go for a break*
27-11-2008 18:44
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I'm surprised nobody heard it lastnight and posted it on here, during the change over about 12 i just flicked over and caught it and Emily said something along the lines of *We're going to let my little sister Dionne go for a break*

I posted a month or so ago something along the lines that she was Emily's sister and I think someone (can't remember who) came up with a different name.could they just mean "sisters".
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2008 19:22 by speedybert.)
27-11-2008 19:16
mrben Offline
Senior Poster

awhite01 Wrote:
mrben Wrote:A'yo babe lovers, first post and may i say i thank the lord i found you. amazing site with some of the sexiest women alive. it seems to me dionne looks as beautiful as alexa heart but a sexy performer too, a recepe for greatness. i dont have sky myself so rely on the rare chances i get to view, great forums like this & grainy video streams (if only bangbabes was on the net!). even considering coughing up for sky freeview just for the babe shows. if anyone could post some recordings of dionne i'd be eternally grateful. she deserves to be promoted as much as possible from the little i've seen so far. great site once again, everyones work is apreciated. how4now.

I have a few clips of Dionne I will upload them as soon as I can.

cheers mate, i'll look forward to seeing them. this thread went quiet for a mo. guess she's not built her fan base yet. just a matter of time tho i think. 2 dionnes dont make it easy as it could be.
27-11-2008 20:04
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

speedybert Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:I'm surprised nobody heard it lastnight and posted it on here, during the change over about 12 i just flicked over and caught it and Emily said something along the lines of *We're going to let my little sister Dionne go for a break*

I posted a month or so ago something along the lines that she was Emily's sister and I think someone (can't remember who) came up with a different name.could they just mean "sisters".

Looked too genuine to me mate
27-11-2008 20:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV