clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

ANNA night time show

mjw664 Offline
Chief Muppet

RE: ANNA night time show
In my opinion if your on after dark your expected to get your tits out.

There may be no I in team but there's a U in C U N T
27-02-2009 17:34
Find all posts by this user
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:thats another thing you dont get about me josh, i like a tease and a flirt as much as any guy, i like the nipple flash coz its like we got away with sumthing. its all fun to me,.

but im not 1 to suffer a tease if thats all she is and all she has, and i mean that in real life 2 not with just the girls on tv.
at 19 i was happy with my girlfiends teaseing but at 25 you know if she isnt putting out on the 4th date your wasting your time and at 30 if she hasnt got yer pants round yer ancles blowing yer cock within an hour you best move on Big Grin
. ooooooOOOOOO i hear the croud gasp hahahahaha.....

again with the contradiction, how can u like a tease as much as any guy when u dont like the tease element on partygirls. like shandyman has said, ur arguement is flawed and filled with Hypocrisy. Cant believe this topless thing bothers u so much. plus both lynsey and anna were topless on partygirls. is it the not showing u the nipples. this is my last say on the topic. Patience is a virtue.

27-02-2009 17:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

plus, although accidentally, anna did show...
27-02-2009 17:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

josh1979 Wrote:again with the contradiction, how can u like a tease as much as any guy when u dont like the tease element on partygirls. like shandyman has said, ur arguement is flawed and filled with Hypocrisy. Cant believe this topless thing bothers u so much. plus both lynsey and anna were topless on partygirls. is it the not showing u the nipples. this is my last say on the topic. Patience is a virtue.
again with the implication that im saying sumthing im not. when did i ever say i dont like the tease? how is it hypocritical to say you like a tease but prefer them to get there tits out... and it dosent bother me so much as you guys seem to think. what does bother me is certain guys who instead of just saying they dont agree, decide to nit pick and imply things that havent been said. they argue like women and then claim they did nothing to goad you into a responce.
if you do reply then they will just start all over again and the thread just keeps going round in circles. till 1 of the other looses there fucking temper and starts getting abusive. that is what the other thread is about. just because i mentioned sum1 as an example a dickhead decided that the thread was fair game and started goading by nitpicking the post. a post that was only ment as an example, but no. its a personal attack on the girls, even though it plainly staits its not a dig,,, nope he didnt see it just read more crap into it and come up with somthing completley different.... its cheap and a cunts trick. so fuck him.

truth is he read the first few lines of my first post on this topic and decided to blank the rest of it out... the bit where i said i dont realy blame her more her managment? nope that got ignored, and instead he went on to anna didnt get her tits out, mounting his trusty steed for all it was worth with his armour glinting in the reflection of his own fucking ego.
he even posted in the respect thread that he respected every1s opinions. yeah rite as long as they mesh with his. and both this thread and that 1 have degenerated into a big steaming pile of crap. why because he dosent respect any1s opinions unless they are his...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 18:32 by HEX!T.)
27-02-2009 18:19
Shandy Offline

Not being funny Hexit, but if its a justified and sound opinion, i will respect it, infact i have many times and i have said to those people i don't agree with you, but fair play if thats what you think. But if its one thats just got gaping holes in it or has anything thats based on suspicion, guessing and hypothesis then i will comment on it cos its just pointless. You're a hypocrite cos you've done the same to me. You started spouting off about demographics, but they were demographics that weren't based on any facts and purely made up by you, and as pointed out by someone else, even contradicted what you were talking about.

Also, i didn't comment on the management comment, cos i thought it was plainly a ridiculous thing to say, it could be her decision, we don't know, its speculation.

Plus if in only read the first line of your comment, why does my post right after yours comment on various parts? Not being funny Hexit, but where in that post of mine did i say she didn't get her tits out???? you seem to be imagining stuff there just to suit your post mate. Plus in post 23 i do say she did show, although accidentally.

Plus you using the lori thread as an example was pure you goading me into it mate. If you hadn't brought it up and made it sound like you were the wounded party, i wouldn't have posted to give the other side of the argument so it was a balanced account.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 18:54 by Shandy.)
27-02-2009 18:53
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Lads, as much as I'm entertained by this bickering, why don't you just PM each other or go on Chatbox if this is just gonna be counterpoint after counterpoint?
27-02-2009 18:58
Shandy Offline

its ok, i'm done. i can't be bothered with Hexit since he's making stuff up about demographics and throwing his toys out of the pram when asked for the source of the demographics and for saying I apparantly said Anna didn't get her tits out, whereas if you look in the first page i said she accidently flashed.

am just ignorin anything that person has to say from now on.
27-02-2009 19:02
cherryryder Offline
Gone

You crack me up Big Grin
27-02-2009 19:04
Shandy Offline

haha i hope thats in a good way cherryryder! Smile

see i disagree with you at times, but i respect your opinons Smile oh sorry, am i being an ass kisser? i take it back....
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2009 19:06 by Shandy.)
27-02-2009 19:05
cherryryder Offline
Gone

shandyman Wrote:haha i hope thats in a good way cherryryder! Smile

see i disagree with you at times, but i respect your opinons Smile oh sorry, am i being an ass kisser? i take it back....

It's all good mate Smile...you just have to accept that there will be personality clashes and you won't be able to reach agreement or acceptance with everyone..
27-02-2009 19:09
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles