clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

ANNA night time show

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: ANNA night time show
tsurugi Wrote:better watch it gersfan will crack out the wrestling quotes if your not careful

I think gersfan is down cos Lynsey broke up with him in his imaginary relationship...he is so pathetic and weak that his imaginary girlfriend would break up with him in HIS imaginary world...
28-02-2009 16:41
Find all posts by this user
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Hexit, shandyman... Please look at your reputation reports, see the rep point from me and read the comments, that way you can take into account the fact that I like you both when I say this...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

I say this with respect of both of your points of view. This argument has dragged on over multiple threads and quite frankly people are getting bored, STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!

What happened to agreeing to disagree? This costant point scoring and sniping isn't even funny anymore, for fucks sake. Both of you have made a couple of valid points, but each one of you is intransigent in your point of view so any further discussion, in fact, ISN'T discussion. You're doing little more than shouting, just as I've done repeatedly in this post!

Once again, I ask you to check your reputations after I say this... Shandyman, Hexit will never see your point of view, don't bother trying to change his mind... Hexit, the daytime girls aren't going to get their tits out in the vast majority of cases. This has been well established for some time now, get over it and move on!

One final thing Hexit, I may not text the shows and I haven't phoned for some years, but I pay my TV license and my Sky subscription every month, on time and in full. DON'T tell me opinion is irrelevant! I put hundreds of pounds a year into the broadcasters pockets just like everyone else, caller or not. If I have something to say then I'll fucking well say it and not you, or anyone else is going to tell me my opinion is invalid for the sake of a few fucking quid!

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
28-02-2009 16:46
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Finally, someone you is considered responsible on the forum has told it straight!

I've been trying but, sadly, my reputation as a perverted misfit prevents people from taking me seriously...
28-02-2009 16:55
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Very sad times again for this forum Sad

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
28-02-2009 16:56
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles