babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Bedroom TV 962 is back!

rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Bedroom TV 962 is back!
Well we can all see that not-so-SuperSpurs read and absorbed his Christmas present off his mother which was the book "How to win friends and influence people". After the previous statements that you have so eloquently "written" sir, I have come to the conclusion that yes indeed, you are a cock! You should crawl back to the primordial soup that you came from.

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
28-02-2009 12:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

rumbletum Wrote:Well we can all see that not-so-SuperSpurs read and absorbed his Christmas present off his mother which was the book "How to win friends and influence people". After the previous statements that you have so eloquently "written" sir, I have come to the conclusion that yes indeed, you are a cock! You should crawl back to the primordial soup that you came from.

Glad he is an expert on anamorphic stretches. Tongue He is also now an expert in posting objectionable garbage.. and Im consigning him to where he belongs.. the dustbin.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2009 12:47 by Stewartie.)
28-02-2009 12:46
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Well I'm not saying SuperSpurs comments have been the epitome of eloquence but shall we look at the flip side here. The couple of PMs I've had have been polite so I guess it depends how you approach him, or how he approached me in this case. The comment about pies I'll ignore for now as it was a PM but may be held in reserve Wink Behave SuperSpurs. I know you're capable of keeping it professional so let us raise the level back up shall we? Tongue

Summer, I've already suggested this via PM but you haven't replied. You haven't exactly done yourself any favours spouting off. You might have gained some fans here but there are people here that move in the circles you seem to be going back to. I for one am not impressed by your lack of professional attitude and if asked would not recommend you. Learn to move on. Complaining about previous employers and employees, whether justified or not, is not something to be done in a public forum and I wouldn't be surprised if some doors already have started to swing closed on you

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
28-02-2009 16:33
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Red Wrote:Well I'm not saying SuperSpurs comments have been the epitome of eloquence but shall we look at the flip side here. The couple of PMs I've had have been polite so I guess it depends how you approach him, or how he approached me in this case. The comment about pies I'll ignore for now as it was a PM but may be held in reserve Wink Behave SuperSpurs. I know you're capable of keeping it professional so let us raise the level back up shall we? Tongue

Summer, I've already suggested this via PM but you haven't replied. You haven't exactly done yourself any favours spouting off. You might have gained some fans here but there are people here that move in the circles you seem to be going back to. I for one am not impressed by your lack of professional attitude and if asked would not recommend you. Learn to move on. Complaining about previous employers and employees, whether justified or not, is not something to be done in a public forum and I wouldn't be surprised if some doors already have started to swing closed on you

I haven't approached him about anything and have not crossed swords with him or made any derogatory remarks about him (until now)...so where does he get licence to "tell the little gang of sucker uppers to fuck off" which presumably includes me. Am I supposed to still regard him as a professional.. I think not.
As for Summer, if he wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire and brands her as a silly fucking cow I get the impression that he doesn't much care for her, a sentiment that just might have been conveyed in more temperate and acceptable language.
And no I don't suck up to anyone though I have been a fan of Summer for more than three years and have absolutely no regrets about that. I would agree it is time she moved on from the affairs of Channel 960. I am not really interested in who may or may not be bonking who.Rolleyes
I presume the ultimate mission of SuperSpurs is to use his "talents" to present the girls who he is employs in a positive way. Await the results with baited breath.

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2009 21:56 by Stewartie.)
28-02-2009 17:51
summer Offline
Master Poster

RED i had no need to reply and i do no not care about if you think doors have swung closed on me!! because i am not persuing a career n the adult tv channels! i may not even be in the uk in april so

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
28-02-2009 22:08
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

I'm sorry, did I limit myself somewhere in my post to the UK? Besides, one never knows when you'll need to come back. Respond or not I didn't care but you then did continue your comments here.

As for whether you care what I think. Well it isn't what I think that matters. You'll find however you're not such hot property as you think and that chip on your shoulder is going to cause you issues if you continue to work in any aspect of the modelling industry. Your choice, somehow I get the feeling you're going to continue and find out the hard way though Rolleyes

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
28-02-2009 22:45
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

summer Wrote:RED i had no need to reply and i do no not care about if you think doors have swung closed on me!! because i am not persuing a career n the adult tv channels! i may not even be in the uk in april so

Yes quite.. the adult tv industry seems to pay reasonably well if girls are being paid their just dues on time and are working under reasonable conditions in terms of presentation etc.
How many are presented with actual contracts and if they have any comeback if they have no contracts is another matter.
At best it seems to be a short lived scenario and a pretty fickle one judging by the amount of girls that are switching channels all the time or disappearing.
The notion that individual girls should shut up for fear of being excluded from the merry-go-round is probably true but there may just be a better life elsewhere.

28-02-2009 22:51
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Stewartie Wrote:Yes quite.. the adult tv industry seems to pay reasonably well if girls are being paid their just dues on time and are working under reasonable conditions in terms of presentation etc.
How many are presented with actual contracts and if they have any comeback if they have no contracts is another matter.
At best it seems to be a short lived scenario and a pretty fickle one judging by the amount of girls that are switching channels all the time or disappearing.
The notion that individual girls should shut up for fear of being excluded from the merry-go-round is probably true but there may just be a better life elsewhere.
Stewartie you are nearly as bad as Summer over this matter.
If you have something to say then say it rather than just the insinuations. I suspect that all the information you have is from Summer though which on the surface of it doesn't seem to be a reliable source and definitely not an experienced one. Personally I can't be arsed to find out and suspect neither party is whiter than white.

As for contracts, anybody in employment has a contract despite what they think. A contract is not just restricted to the written form, it is just that a written one makes it easier when any disputes arise and overrides any verbal contract.

As for the merry-go-round, I think both you and Summer misunderstand. This forum isn't exclusive to people whose sole interest is as a fan to the 9xx channels and Summers reputation as an aspiring model in general could, although to a lesser extent, suffer as well

28-02-2009 23:49
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

Red Wrote:As for whether you care what I think. Well it isn't what I think that matters. You'll find however you're not such hot property as you think and that chip on your shoulder is going to cause you issues if you continue to work in any aspect of the modelling industry. Your choice, somehow I get the feeling you're going to continue and find out the hard way though Rolleyes

Excuse me. Summer (Faye Louise) has been in the modelling industry for five years or more. She has thus not suddenly come on the scene and I would suggest that she has far more knowledge of the ups and downs of the "industry" than yourself including the plaudits and yes those who choose to regard her as shit, a fuckin cow, want or don't want to piss on her or date her or whatever.
In other words, girls entering this minefield ought to know what to expect and Im sure Summer has plenty of experience of it though I tend to start with the premise that girls in the modelling/adult chat scene are human beings just like you and me.
Yes advice can be welcome but the best advice she can get in her modelling career is from those professional photographers she has worked with (unless they are all shit as well).. and Im delighted they have been positive.
See reviews (and no she didn't write them herself!!)Rolleyes

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id...OURMODELUK

28-02-2009 23:53
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

[/quote]
Stewartie you are nearly as bad as Summer over this matter.
If you have something to say then say it rather than just the insinuations. I suspect that all the information you have is from Summer though which on the surface of it doesn't seem to be a reliable source and definitely not an experienced one. Personally I can't be arsed to find out and suspect neither party is whiter than white.

As for contracts, anybody in employment has a contract despite what they think. A contract is not just restricted to the written form, it is just that a written one makes it easier when any disputes arise and overrides any verbal contract.

As for the merry-go-round, I think both you and Summer misunderstand. This forum isn't exclusive to people whose sole interest is as a fan to the 9xx channels and Summers reputation as an aspiring model in general could, although to a lesser extent, suffer as well
[/quote]

Well Red.. contrary to any belief you or anyone else may have I only contact Summer personally over important issues and I have only contacted her in this way ONCE in the last three months or so. As for contracts, try going to the Citizens Advice Bureau or any other venue if you don't have a written one and see how you get on .. and this comment is nothing to do with Summer or Channel 960.Rolleyes

01-03-2009 00:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV