Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Bedroom TV 962 is back!

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Bedroom TV 962 is back!
summer Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:the jobs yours if you want it summer....i will pay you in crumpets

can it be peanuts like chatback paid me??

what chatback pay the girls.....thought that just gave you slips of paper with I.O.U onBig Grin
27-02-2009 02:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

So when can we expect your channel to start broadcasting?
28-02-2009 01:47
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

oopnorth Wrote:So when can we expect your channel to start broadcasting?

Soon mate - got some lovely things very different from everyone else..Cool
28-02-2009 02:17
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

can't wait to see it superspurs, how long will we have to wait?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
28-02-2009 02:23
tsurugi Offline
Banned

SuperSpurs Wrote:
oopnorth Wrote:So when can we expect your channel to start broadcasting?

Soon mate - got some lovely things very different from everyone else..Cool

more chance of spurs winning the league.......and different never works when it comes to these kinda shows hence why chatback is a shambles,which does not give me hope if you do some how get your own channel
28-02-2009 02:27
shotdown Offline
Junior Poster

Wow... I'm almost embarrassed to be a Spurs fan myself now.... haha.
28-02-2009 03:16
summer Offline
Master Poster

ROFL!!! DO i reLLY GIVE A FUCK??? NO thought not ha!! get life shudnt u be screwing roxy instead of being on the boards!
or has she got BORED of you!!!

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
28-02-2009 06:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah he is a gent, i was waiting for him to post some crap like this, now he's fair game... some of you may remember nikki-lees first night on the show, i complained that sum1 changed the aspect ratio and should get a slap for it. well this is the pm i got

Mate - regarding your post to Nikki Lee trying to get me fired:

Do me a favour! I had a f*ckin nightmare last night where some twit had changed all the settings on the vision mixer and moved all my lights in the studio during the day shift.

I came back in for the night shift, it was disaster zone and I had to go straight on air with a shit tip of a studio. Yes I had to adjust everything but better to improve it as we went along than leave it in the mess it was. Next time I'll leave it looking shit then shall I ? Also 4:3 is the correct setting for a non-widescreen output - otherwise you end up with anamorphic stretch - which in this case did make her look slimmer but the correct 4:3 setting shows her as she is. Less pies would fix that one mate!

have a good un..

SS
then 5 days later

mate - you were right

I failed to consider that 16:9 tellys compensate for a 4:3 signal and stretch it out.

It would have looked shit indeed. Unfortunately chatback only have 4:3 monitors - why are we not surprised about that?

Cheers

SS
so not only is this guy a dick with the girls on the show he blames every1 else for the problems they have.
no pal, the problems chatback has is they dont spend enough time behind the cam, getting angles and shots, prefering to have a stationary 1 instead. meaning the show looks stagnent, the girls look stagnent and the callers dont wana call because of it. the girls did there bit by getting there tits out, but you let them down on the production side...
the proof...
notice when amy was on the cam was all over the place the phone never stopped. the same can be said for other girls 2, if the production team like the girl they give her every opertiunity to get calls, if they dont they sabotage em...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2009 09:02 by HEX!T.)
28-02-2009 08:51
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

there is 1 easy and fail safe way to piss off "super"spurs, that is nobody call up when HIS so called better channel starts up, as far as i can tell it is us so called suck arse idiots that pay the wages by calling in, no calls= no money= no channel simplesssss Big Grin
28-02-2009 09:54
Big_Gray Offline
Junior Poster

Hexit Wrote:so not only is this guy a dick with the girls on the show he blames every1 else for the problems they have.
no pal, the problems chatback has is they dont spend enough time behind the cam, getting angles and shots, prefering to have a stationary 1 instead. meaning the show looks stagnent, the girls look stagnent and the callers dont wana call because of it. the girls did there bit by getting there tits out, but you let them down on the production side...
the proof...
notice when amy was on the cam was all over the place the phone never stopped. the same can be said for other girls 2, if the production team like the girl they give her every opertiunity to get calls, if they dont they sabotage em...

Spot on mate. The girls do their job ok, it's shit lighting and camera work like last nights thats killing it.
28-02-2009 11:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV