Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

All shook up!

intransit67 Offline
Junior Poster

All shook up!
Hi Sasha,

I love to see you on my tele - but do you (and other babes) have to shake your body about like your having a fit all the time as I can't get a good long look at the important bits without taking a headache tablet to cure my brain jumping up and down following your body popping.

It's like watching a Shakin Stevens video at times!

Apart from that I loved your solo masterbation scene on TVX/Redhot a few weeks back - very horny you looked too.

If only your knickers would disolve under the studio light one cold winters night live on air - oh well back to the wanking!

Dave
26-02-2009 06:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

RE: All shook up!
intransit67 Wrote:Hi Sasha,

I love to see you on my tele - but do you (and other babes) have to shake your body about like your having a fit all the time as I can't get a good long look at the important bits without taking a headache tablet to cure my brain jumping up and down following your body popping.

It's like watching a Shakin Stevens video at times!

Apart from that I loved your solo masterbation scene on TVX/Redhot a few weeks back - very horny you looked too.

If only your knickers would disolve under the studio light one cold winters night live on air - oh well back to the wanking!

Dave

Please see this thread which also covers the topic

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2911

I thought Sasha had toned down the movement after these comments and personally I like to see an eager, sexy girl out to please her callers / viewers Smile
She would be always welcome to come bounce on my bed (as long as I was on it as well Wink)
26-02-2009 07:21
Hazhard Away
Banned

RE: All shook up!
sasha is one of the few babes i notice who look like they enjoy their job.
26-02-2009 18:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV