Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Celeste

killyourself Offline
Master Poster

Celeste
Just thought i'd let you all know I recieved a private message today from Celeste(wont go into to much detail as it was private)
Today a caller phoned the show to complain she was being too sexy
and she got into alot of trouble for it.Celeste has asked me to remove the vid I posted on Monday as a way of not getting her into anymore trouble.I have contacted admin to get this done.
I would also like to point out that Celeste in no way blames me or this forum for the trouble she now finds herself in as the complaint in no way relates to the video I posted,but to her performance on todays show.
Thanks.

Freek on a leash
25-02-2009 21:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: Celeste
That's really sad cos I remember her making the effort on the forum and ask how the channel can be improved...she seemed like she actually cared and was pro-active about it...

The channel is a joke
25-02-2009 21:23
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

cherryryder Wrote:That's really sad cos I remember her making the effort on the forum and ask how the channel can be improved...she seemed like she actually cared and was pro-active about it...

The channel is a joke

So true mate,so true,I can think of many girls on these channels who could learn alot from her attitude and her genuine love for her callers (april ch960)What really gets up my nose is why someone would complain-if they don't like it ,don't watch it.It's not like someone holds a gun to their head and forces them to watch,is it?S'pose some people just like complaining don't they with no regard to the shit they've brought down on poor Celeste,shit she dosen't deserve.Sad

Freek on a leash
25-02-2009 21:43
cherryryder Offline
Gone

killyourself Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:That's really sad cos I remember her making the effort on the forum and ask how the channel can be improved...she seemed like she actually cared and was pro-active about it...

The channel is a joke

So true mate,so true,I can think of many girls on these channels who could learn alot from her attitude and her genuine love for her callers (april ch960)What really gets up my nose is why someone would complain-if they don't like it ,don't watch it.It's not like someone holds a gun to their head and forces them to watch,is it?S'pose some people just like complaining don't they with no regard to the shit they've brought down on poor Celeste,shit she dosen't deserve.Sad

Those complainers probably read the Daily Mail and are part of a Neighbourhood Watch scheme...

It's a shame...I don't know who Celeste is but she seemed a really genuine person who had an interest in her fans..
25-02-2009 21:51
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

How can someone be watching one of these channels and complain about a girl being too sexy???? Sad

They would be better off tuning into the Sky Info channel on 998 - That shouldn't upset them too much.
25-02-2009 21:59