gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

From The Soul Of SeanTheDon

SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

RE: From The Soul Of SeanTheDon
What a glorious day for football,if you are a tim or a hammer,excellent results,that was a great start to the day,but when we got home we found this weird looking insect in the living room,never really seen one before,like a big beetle thing but arches it's back up like a scorpion tail,i was like "What the fuck is that thing?",right menacing looking and how did it get into the house? my cousin Lisa was freaking out about it,i pretty much didn't like the look of it too,but managed to get it in a glass and threw it out,it better not be back

[Image: Ugly_Ocypus-olens.jpg]

i believe it was this thing,a devil's horse beetle,usually found outdoors in gardens,not living rooms!

We got a love between us and it's like electricity * We got a love like a violent mind * We get our love from white white lines * We got a love that ain't got no name * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * We got a love from nowhere towns * We got a love like electric sounds * We got a love that ain't got no shame * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * Kissing our love with our lips like pain
04-02-2012 20:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

Spring can't come soon enough,colder than an eskimo's bell end out there,and i think i have a cold coming on,but will have warm feelings watching and phoning Caty Cole tonight,shame she isn't on so much and even though she supports Rangers she is still great,speaking of great,David Cronenberg's new film A Dangerous Method is out tomorrow,will go see that at some point definitely,got so much to watch,i think i will start with Drive,this could either be a masterpiece or pretentious drivel,will soon see,so cold,so cold

We got a love between us and it's like electricity * We got a love like a violent mind * We get our love from white white lines * We got a love that ain't got no name * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * We got a love from nowhere towns * We got a love like electric sounds * We got a love that ain't got no shame * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * Kissing our love with our lips like pain
09-02-2012 20:03
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

Ok,just found out Caty Cole isn't on tonight,triffic... Well,there are other babes,the schedules are there for a reason,i see she is on tomorrow night,ok then,maybe check out Charlie O'Neal or Tori Lee,still cold but at least no big scary looking beetles about

09-02-2012 20:20
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

寒い日、ホッキョクグマは、こののジャンパーを着てされるもの、私は映画館に行く時間がありませんでしたと私は風邪を取得しています信じ​て、春は、離れて永遠のように寒いらしい

Cold day,even polar bears would wear jumpers,and i do believe i am getting a cold,didn't even go to the cinema today,no time,but tomorrow is another day,so cold

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2012 21:41 by SeanTheDon.)
10-02-2012 21:29
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

And the BAFTA goes to...The Artist,The Artist,The Artist etc.
So sick of this film' acclaim,we are going backwards awarding films like this,i can't believe Drive won fuck all,i don't think The Artist will win many oscars,they will go for The Descendants more than likely,but in my opinion,i would award Drive and We Need To Talk About Kevin,also won nothing lastnight,must feel bad to lose to a film with no dialogue,shame that it was too late for A Dangerous Method to be nominated,cause Keira Knightley would take Meryl Streep to the cleaners

13-02-2012 21:56
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

So windy today,hate this,wheelie bins blown about everywhere,and i'm just getting over a cold,but i bought Real Steel on Blu Ray,what an excellent film that went underappreciated on it's cinema release,maybe more people will take notice now that is available to rent and buy,and watched WWE Elimination Chamber lastnight,was dull and offered no surprises,don't think i can be arsed watching Raw tonight,but i can watch Real Steel,much more entertaining,off to Birmingham on Saturday

20-02-2012 15:56

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles