babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Babestation Apprentice - Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation Apprentice - Launching Tonight (2nd Feb)
(04-02-2012 11:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 09:50 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(04-02-2012 08:25 )speedybert Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 16:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just seen on twitter that bs daybabe sasha who did a full nightshow the other week is on bs apprentice on the 16th feb. how can she be on it when she isn't an unknown babe and has already been on babestation nights
That was the point I made at the start of this thread it's always been a trick of these channels to trumpet 'new' babes when in fact they have been elsewhere already

To be fair she hasn't been 'elsewhere' that I know of and one nightshow hardly makes her a fully qualified night-timer.

I imagine all the newbies will be allowed at least 2 or 3 shows before they're hired or fired. Anybody who's expecting 3 totally new girls every show is going to be disappointed.

no because that is what bs apprentice is about. 3 new unknown babes who if they are popular on bs apprentice, get a chance to be on babestation itself. sasha isnt unknown, being a daybabe and she has been on bs nights several times doing tease hours and has done a full nightshow. so for me sasha shouldnt be on bs apprentice

I doubt Babestation's definition of apprentice will be as strict as yours Rammy. In most other professions an apprenticeship lasts at least a year. If this is her only way in now that they're down to 4 girls a night on 2 shows then good luck to her.

Or would you rather she just packed her bags and left?
05-02-2012 02:21
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation Apprentice
no i dont want sasha to leave, just saying sasha shouldnt be on bs apprentice

this is what bs said in the first post in this thread

Quote:hi guys
Babestation Apprentice is launching tonight! We bring you fresh faces to the channel, and you get to decide who makes the grade!"

and the epg description says the most popular girls get the chance to be on babestation itself

sasha isnt what id call a fresh face having been on bs daytime for ages and has been on nights several times already. so shouldnt be on bs apprentice, the same applies to letesha collins, who even though is new to bs, isnt fresh talent either having done several nightshows on elite and until a few days ago was on storm daytime, wouldnt say that is fresh/unknown

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 11:28 by Rammyrascal.)
05-02-2012 11:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well they would be unknown to Freeviewers as they wont have seen them and we all know how bs favours the Freeview audience

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-02-2012 11:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(05-02-2012 11:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no i dont want sasha to leave, just saying sasha shouldnt be on bs apprentice

this is what bs said in the first post in this thread

Quote:hi guys
Babestation Apprentice is launching tonight! We bring you fresh faces to the channel, and you get to decide who makes the grade!"

and the epg description says the most popular girls get the chance to be on babestation itself

sasha isnt what id call a fresh face having been on bs daytime for ages and has been on nights several times already. so shouldnt be on bs apprentice, the same applies to letesha collins, who even though is new to bs, isnt fresh talent either having done several nightshows on elite and until a few days ago was on storm daytime, wouldnt say that is fresh/unknown

Well Sasha is fresh to the babestation apprentice channel and so are all the others because it's only just started laugh , Babestation never said that the girls appearing on the channel had never appeared on tv before or were new to the babe channels ,the word "fresh" can mean different things , we all know Cellcast have a way of wording things that aren't entirely accurate and are sometimes misleading , but they word things in a way so they get away with certain statements that aren't entirely true .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-02-2012 12:14
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-02-2012 11:46 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well they would be unknown to Freeviewers as they wont have seen them and we all know how bs favours the Freeview audience

I'm tempted - but I won't! Wink
05-02-2012 12:54
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2012 11:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sasha isnt what id call a fresh face having been on bs daytime for ages and has been on nights several times already. so shouldnt be on bs apprentice

Well from what Sasha said she wants to be on the show, so I'm still happy they agreed to let her on.
05-02-2012 12:58
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

if the wining girl is going to replace one that's left. why not talk Charlie C
into going back on nights. to replace the other.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 20:46 by dave34.)
05-02-2012 20:45
babestation Offline
Since 2002

hi guys

Babestation Apprentice is back tonight, with 3 new faces for you to feast your eyes on!

The girls appearing tonight are:

Casey
Letesha
Lexie Rider

As always, we hope you enjoy the show!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
07-02-2012 13:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Can we have something to tell us which girl is which and what option they are was a nightmare last time

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-02-2012 16:10
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Interpret the BS wording of "fresh" how you like.Maybe we can expect Babestation Necrophilia lauching anytime soon.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-02-2012 16:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV