babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Babestation Apprentice - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation Apprentice - Launching Tonight (2nd Feb)
thought it was a promising first show, the only real criticisms ive got, was that there was no osg saying who was who and would have been nice for the new babes to be chatted too by megan

but thought apart from that it was good, all 3 babes did well & went topless and got better as the night went on.

hope its gets explained which babes get chosen to join bs

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2012 11:04
Find all posts by this user
aaron Online
Posting Machine

I didn't see a great deal of the show, but from what I saw the idea seemed to be working well. It's a good start.
03-02-2012 11:47
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I actually found the rawness of the show quite compelling viewing in it's own right, a change from the norm. Once they got warmed up, I thought all three babes did well with lots of sexy movement. The girl on the right in the pic (Luan I think) was my initial standout girl, but I quite liked them all in the end.
03-02-2012 12:30
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nah its dirty wives tonight according to sky EPG

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-02-2012 12:38
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2012 12:38 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Nah its dirty wives tonight according to sky EPG

That makes sense. Babestation Apprentice is a good idea, as 58% of people voted, but putting it on every day would be overkill, as Barrie said above. Once or twice a week for the Apprentice show will do nicely.
03-02-2012 13:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

But know what i would rather have on a fri night

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-02-2012 13:19
Jam Da Man Offline

(03-02-2012 11:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ... the only real criticisms ive got, was that there was no osg saying who was who and would have been nice for the new babes to be chatted too by megan...

Perhaps the idea was to "throw them in at the deep end" and sell themselves on the mic as best they could; having name OSGs, whilst helpful to the viewer, might mean that the babes have one less thing to worry about doing.

(03-02-2012 12:30 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I actually found the rawness of the show quite compelling viewing in it's own right, a change from the norm.

Yeah, 3 babes all competing for attention; small studio with only one chair; cameraman slightly all over the place... Smile

Raw is a very good word, and I think the show worked very well. The babes performed much better than I might have expected, constantly moving and gyrating (I thought they were all onboard a boat in rough waters at one point - including the cameraman) and changing positions.
Energetic performances all round. Smile

Seeing as their future careers might possibly be at stake (the babes, not the cameraman,) they all overcame any nerves they might have had and performed well.

I'm wondering if all the babes featured in this show will be on a few times, or just had the one night to impress the judge(s)?

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 16:15 by Jam Da Man.)
03-02-2012 15:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Just seen on twitter that bs daybabe sasha who did a full nightshow the other week is on bs apprentice on the 16th feb. how can she be on it when she isn't an unknown babe and has already been on babestation nights

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 16:14 by Rammyrascal.)
03-02-2012 16:13
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Apprentice, It's a little different from norm. It's now a contest, and that could be a good thing if done properly. And I am in favour of something different. Last nights show was okay but there did seem a bit of pushing to the front going on, mainly by the girl in the white while I was watching. That will have to be watched and directed properly if everyone is going to get a fair chance to show what they have got. Getting back to last nights show, the one that did it for me was without doubt the blonde girl in blue. Her discreet panty-play was very very sexy.
03-02-2012 17:24
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'd vote the babe on the right, then the one in the middle Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-02-2012 17:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV