Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Babestation Apprentice - Chat & Discussion

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Babestation Apprentice - Chat & Discussion
The truth is some of them shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a Mic,but sadly It's just a reflection of todays youth society & bs exploitation policy
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 00:49 by The Truth.)
25-04-2012 22:43
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ok this is really taking the piss now georgie darby on bs apprentice!!!!!!eekeekeekeekeek

Piper Niven Superfan
25-04-2012 23:44
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

(25-04-2012 23:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ok this is really taking the piss now georgie darby on bs apprentice!!!!!!eekeekeekeekeek

BS Blue actually.
26-04-2012 00:08
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(26-04-2012 00:08 )Woiiii Wrote:  BS Blue actually.

Correct. There is no apprentice show today.
26-04-2012 00:09
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

A apprentice girl called Lolly Badcock has now joined apprentice girl Georgie lol , it looks like the producers have fucked up and put the wrong OSG's to screen , they have put the apprentice OSG's to screen instead of the BS Blue OSG's , it actually say's BS apprentice in the square box OSG at the bottom left hand side of the screen .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 00:15 by mr mystery.)
26-04-2012 00:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not sure about that mr mystery as when bs posted the schedule on the forum earlier it says bs and bs apprentice are the shows tonight

Quote:BabestationTV: Tonight's lineup is Lolly, Tiffany, Daryl, Georgie. Apprentice: Letesha, Lacey, Nicole. Geri is on voice-over.

whatever has happened the producers have indeed fucked up though at the very least using non apprentice babes on apprentice

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2012 01:43 by Rammyrascal.)
26-04-2012 00:22
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(25-04-2012 22:43 )the truth Wrote:  The truth is some if them shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a Mic,but sadly It's just a reflection of todays youth society & bs exploitation policy

Anyone in particular ? I'm assuming someone is speaking in Annie Bullah-like tones- iz it blood ? iz i hittin da nail on da head homez ? : That kind of bollocks ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-04-2012 00:37
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(26-04-2012 00:37 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 22:43 )the truth Wrote:  The truth is some if them shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a Mic,but sadly It's just a reflection of todays youth society & bs exploitation policy

Anyone in particular ? I'm assuming someone is speaking in Annie Bullah-like tones- iz it blood ? iz i hittin da nail on da head homez ? : That kind of bollocks ?

Honesty bruvBig Grin its not the slang/terminology,(i'd be pissing on my own roots if it was) It's the fact that they seem to lack rudimentary communication skills & are childlike in there naivete to what they are doing,hence my bs exploitation remark.
Using young models(legal of course)who are desperate for there 15minutes of fame & would do almost anything for it,seems to be exploitive to me.
I don't mean to be condescending to the models/girls themselves because it seems to be only bs that use this format & constantly push the She's only 18 thing.
Distasteful IMO
26-04-2012 01:24
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

re:the mic thing, new girls (of all ages) are rubbish on the mic. it takes them time to get over the nerves, so they stick to safe, predictable soundbites

i thought Olivia and Tiff Naylor were good last night. Olivia's got a good booty and i loved Tiffany's miniscule g-string before it scared the producer and cameraman so much she had to change it!
26-04-2012 01:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

Want to see some fresh blood? Us too.

Tonight we've got three brand new babes as apprentices.

Zara Lee James
Maddison
Lucia Love

Zara Lee James: Zara has a bit of a shoe fetish, so if you like stilettos she's your babe. She loves dressing up in themed outfits and adores sexy stockings.

Maddison: A former dancer, blonde beauty Maddison really knows how to move her body. She will tease and please in a way that will make you want more.

Lucia Love: Lucia is the perfect mix demure with hot and horny. Is lots of fun sexually and wants to fulfil all your fantasies! She's bisexual and loves to have naughty fun with girls as well as guys.

Tune in and watch the fun...

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
26-04-2012 10:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV