Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.56 Average

Babestation Apprentice - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation Apprentice
(10-02-2012 02:07 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  Ok, as some know I was defending the show a couple days ago I take it all back so much for a bit of faith, to flick on tonight to see Lacey Lorenzo my reaction said it all, she is what I would call a regular but more importantly she is experienced, she been on Naked Babestation for gods sake, then to top it all off the other two are hardly new or had a few stints either! All credibility lost there (or lack of).

So then, it all boils down to one thing, what was the point of this?

I haven't read the thread yet, so I'm going to just assume Rammy gone blitz out on this one, go ahead mate my gloves are down.

already have mateBig Grin as im sure youve now seen. i said was a good idea when was asked what do we think of bs apprentice and initial signs were promising, but definately dont think that now and bsapprentice is a massive failure now and needs to be stopped

Piper Niven Superfan
10-02-2012 02:12
Find all posts by this user
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

Just rename it back to BS Blue, that is essentially what it is like at the moment.

10-02-2012 02:14
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I can tell you have read this thread,everything you said has been said before.Including the bit about calling it BS Blue.But when you consider peoples comments crap why bother.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
10-02-2012 04:18
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2012 23:33 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  can someone tell me how vanessa and lacey qualify as apprentices

Apparently in the day time they have been taken on by a local plumber to learn a trade in case the arse goes out of the babeshowslaugh
10-02-2012 08:50
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2012 23:48 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  correct me if i'm wrong but an apprentice is somebody who is new to an industry and not a company.

I wouldn't say you're wrong, but you're certainly pedantic.
10-02-2012 12:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

They are from l-r Vanessa walker, Chantelle Fox and lacey lorenzo. Babestation's latest apprentices.......NOT!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
10-02-2012 12:36
LittleEgg Offline
Senior Poster

A show on which the concept is "prove you are good enough"?

Wtf tbh, its an insult to these girls. Why not just give them a chance the decent way, and if it doesnt work we dont see them again?

Making a channel which is as much about young girls not being good enough as much as the other way.....i just find terribly distasteful.
10-02-2012 14:52
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

Because that makes sense, that's why.

10-02-2012 15:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nah the Idea is a good one just as usual with BS they Fuck it up Royally in the implementation. the idea of having one channel with just new girls where they can build up a following and a caller base before they go on the main show is a good sound one

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-02-2012 15:20
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Somebody at Babestation had a very rare good idea and came up with the concept of Apprentice. We all know the format, new girls doing their stuff for the first time being judged by the public. "WRONG", all we get is girls that have done it all before. And the public can take it or leave it. Have a look in future schedules and not before very long you will read that tonights new girls are Lolly Badcock, Dani O Neil, and a shy young thing called Geri.

When will people begin to realise that all of the Babe Channels are taking the piss out of the gullible public. And if an effort like Apprentice does not convince everyone, then that will just give them licence to serve up more shite.
10-02-2012 15:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV