Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Kandi Kay - RLC Chat, Caps & Vids

zola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kandi Kay RLC
great news on moving kandi although I will miss your 2-4-1's especially the one you done the other night with priya, any chance you can do one with dionne or tori please?
thanks

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
02-02-2012 00:47
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The exodus at Babestation continues. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
02-02-2012 01:00
SeanTheDon Offline
Not dead yet

[Image: Kandi_Kay_5.jpg]

We got a love between us and it's like electricity * We got a love like a violent mind * We get our love from white white lines * We got a love that ain't got no name * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * We got a love from nowhere towns * We got a love like electric sounds * We got a love that ain't got no shame * We kiss our love with our lips like pain * Kissing our love with our lips like pain
02-02-2012 01:24
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

yeah rlc dose not do 241s i wish she stayed as bs
02-02-2012 01:41
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2012 01:41 )mrcat Wrote:  yeah rlc dose not do 241s i wish she stayed as bs

maybe now with the gorgeous girl they will as they could really rival and beat babestation

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
02-02-2012 01:53
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Red Light have so many gorgeous girls already, and I haven't seen a 2-4-1 on there for ages. They had chances to do 2-4-1s with Jemma and Rebecca-Jade - didn't do it. They used to do 2-4-1s in domination nights with Lucy Zara and Dannii Harwood. Where have they gone? Sad

I think she should have stayed at Babestation. I'm a fan of Kandi, so will still watch. I just think that even with the excessive osg's on BS, she was really giving great shows, in 2-4-1s and solo. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
02-02-2012 01:59
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Seems like a step backwards for Kandi in my opinion. At least us FV'ers will still be able to watch her though. Can't really blame her for leaving though- the utter dominance of the BS faves (Lolly, Amanda, twins and co.) means the rest have to fight for crumbs.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-02-2012 02:13
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I don't really see how it's a step backwards, she'll have a channel to herself all night as opposed to fighting for space on a crowded bed assuming she gets on screen at all. Unless she gets the same treatment that several night girls have endured at RLC and is consigned to days with the occasional "floating" role.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
02-02-2012 02:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Not a step backwards as far as i'm concerned , how can appearing on channels linked to the word wide Playboy brand (902 , freeview 194) and getting this channel apart from breaks all to your self all night long be a step backward (if she gets the air time) , at Cellcast she got a serious lack of time on screen and had to compete with a screen full of adverts when she was on .
I agree with Regenerated about BS doing some great solo and 2-4-1 sections just lately and a lot of people are now saying it's the best channel , Kandi will not be allowed to do 2-4-1's at RLC/Playboy and will have to operate under stricter rules than she did at BS , but how long will these boundary pushing BS shows last , from experience of watching Cellcast channels for years they have periods of putting out boundary pushing shows for a while then go back to being as dull as dish water for the rest of the year , then people would go back to saying Kandi needs to leave BS for a better channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 13:07 by mr mystery.)
02-02-2012 12:44
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

what a great singing for red light cant wait to see more of kandi

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
02-02-2012 12:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66