http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

We the famous Cardiff City and we do the Ayatollah

ONLY ONE AARON RAMSEY
23-02-2012 14:30
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Jessica Jensen (Storm) - Chat & Discussion
Jessica is really fit and sexy and exactly the kind of hot totty we all like to see on the babe shows, unfortunately this is not matched by her piss poor performances which would be fine if it was a day show but for a night show she does nothing to hold your attention, she just sits there showing us fuck all. Great looks but poor show's and easily Storm's worst performer bladewave
23-02-2012 16:26
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I cannot think of a reason why Jessica's performances are so utterly dire. As I have said in an earlier post, the first time I saw her she lit up the screen. So now what as gone wrong with her not wanting to put on an hot performance like everyone knows she can? She is obviously being held back by someone or something.
23-02-2012 16:48
calogcalog Offline
Junior Poster

does anyone know when there will be her next show?Cool
23-02-2012 16:57
Newport Bob Offline
Newport State of Mind

(23-02-2012 16:48 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I cannot think of a reason why Jessica's performances are so utterly dire. As I have said in an earlier post, the first time I saw her she lit up the screen. So now what as gone wrong with her not wanting to put on an hot performance like everyone knows she can? She is obviously being held back by someone or something.

the girls are all aware of the forum and most read it even if they dont come and post themselves. she hasnt had the warmest of welcomes here and that could be affecting her performance

Ok she might have brought it on herself but ffs guys shes little more than a kid. We all did stupid things when we were young and shes probably been told in no uncertain terms that ripping off forum members is the quickest way to end your career. Provided thteres no more problems i think we should get off her back shes a gorgous babe which is what storm needs and we should give her another chance.
23-02-2012 19:50
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

^^^ Im sure when she re-emburses Trickster we can all forget about this little episode and she'll have a fine career ahead of her! Wink
23-02-2012 21:43
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(23-02-2012 19:50 )Newport Bob Wrote:  the girls are all aware of the forum and most read it even if they dont come and post themselves. she hasnt had the warmest of welcomes here and that could be affecting her performance

I doubt it shes just lazy . Apart from the odd "decent" elite shift she puts next to no effort into anything she does. I find it highly unlikely she would care or even think twice about what a few people say on a forum.
23-02-2012 22:01
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(23-02-2012 22:01 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(23-02-2012 19:50 )Newport Bob Wrote:  the girls are all aware of the forum and most read it even if they dont come and post themselves. she hasnt had the warmest of welcomes here and that could be affecting her performance

I doubt it shes just lazy . Apart from the odd "decent" elite shift she puts next to no effort into anything she does. I find it highly unlikely she would care or even think twice about what a few people say on a forum.

Indeed. Judging from her tweets she lives in a world of stratospheric self-delusion and obviously believes she's all sweetness and light and can do no wrong. Those who criticise her are just 'jealous'. Big Brother psychology at its best.

This isn't an isolated youthful incident - she's a 20-year-old serial scammer and knows exactly what she's doing. Her contempt for her fans is written all over her face most of the time.
23-02-2012 22:27
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

In her defence, and I know I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel, she's not exactly the only one who's shown contempt for her customer base.

A pity Elite seemingly only singled her out.
23-02-2012 22:50
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I might be wrong but i personally think her Babeshows days are coming to an end.... And the sad thing is she has brought it on her self...

Yes we have all do wrong i will be the first to hold my hand up and admit it....

What i find so strange is the girl has been caught out we all know it... So why hasnt she just changed her ways and thought right am gunna crack on and do things the right way from now on...

We all know babeshow girls know about this FORUM...

Why not come out make a post of how sorry she is and how stupid she has been put her hands in the air and admit to doing wrong....

If she did that i would have give her a 2nd chance and im sure all the rest of the Forum members would do the same....

But NO all she is doing is speaking to people like shit in MFC.... Still trying to rip people off by tempting them into buying a B/G vid..... And by the looks of the posts on here stuck 2fingers up at people watching her on Storm by putting no effort in to her shows....

Sorry for talking bout MFC but i found it relevant with the way the chat was going and to get a point across...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
23-02-2012 22:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV