Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Dear Redlight TV - An Open Letter

K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

RE: Dear Redlight TV - An Open Letter
(11-02-2012 10:37 )Lemonfun Wrote:  You're sounding pretty desperate to spunk your money as well as your load wanking in front of your PC fella. You're also very miguided if you think that anyone who runs a TV wank station really needs to care about their customers as most online sign-ups occur whilst drunk or 75% of the way through masturbation. Customer retention is the last of their worries. But I always admire someone with the determination to try and get things to change so I wish you all the best.

In terms of sounding desperate, I should point out that I didn't sign up entirely for personal gain. I also signed up so I could continue to cap the girls for forum members like yourself. Look through some of the caps and vids threads and if you like any of my caps, then perhaps you should should show a little bit more gratitude, rather than calling me "desperate"

In terms of the bit in bold, I can assure you that I wasn't drunk and I'm sure that most other forum members on here didn't sign up because they were drunk. And I apologise if I'm being misguided, but I genuinely thought that customer retention would be pretty high on the list of running a successful business.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 14:03 by K.HarperSe7en.)
11-02-2012 14:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

Good work Harper
11-02-2012 21:28
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Wow that was so professionally written mate, very impressive. Thanks for that indeed. I have never become a member of a particular site but if there was one that I would be a member of it would have (and I stress the words "would have") been RLC. However not anymore after reading that.

I think I'll just stick to watching RLC off my sky TV subscription and the genorosity of the cappers and video posters.

Great post K.HarperSe7en.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
11-02-2012 22:35

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL