Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Holly James

xxdavex Offline
Junior Poster

Holly James
I was wondering if anyone had any info on Holly James. I can't remember the last time I saw her on the telly, I know she wasn't toeveryone's taste but I loved her tiny frame and HUGE breasts. Has she been on since she was snapped and written about over the "Cipriani" situation.

Any responses most welcome.

Cheers

New poster David
24-02-2009 22:58
Find all posts by this user
cavett12 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Holly James
xxdavex Wrote:I was wondering if anyone had any info on Holly James. I can't remember the last time I saw her on the telly, I know she wasn't toeveryone's taste but I loved her tiny frame and HUGE breasts. Has she been on since she was snapped and written about over the "Cipriani" situation.

Cheers

New poster David

What "Cipriani" situation?
25-02-2009 00:29
tsurugi Offline
Banned

cavett12 Wrote:
xxdavex Wrote:I was wondering if anyone had any info on Holly James. I can't remember the last time I saw her on the telly, I know she wasn't toeveryone's taste but I loved her tiny frame and HUGE breasts. Has she been on since she was snapped and written about over the "Cipriani" situation.

Cheers

New poster David

i could take a guess
25-02-2009 01:08
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

cavett12 Wrote:

Cheers

New poster David

Kelly Brooke's Boyfriend + "the horn" + Chinawhite + Holly James + come back to my place + frantic call (when sober) to the paparazzi who took the pic saying: "please don't publish the photo with me and the glamor model, I will set you up with pics of me and Kelly"
= a Cipriani situation.

[Image: th_29199_cipriani-2_122_256lo.jpg]
25-02-2009 02:43
tsurugi Offline
Banned

what he said
25-02-2009 03:36
xxdavex Offline
Junior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:
cavett12 Wrote:

Cheers

New poster David

Kelly Brooke's Boyfriend + "the horn" + Chinawhite + Holly James + come back to my place + frantic call (when sober) to the paparazzi who took the pic saying: "please don't publish the photo with me and the glamor model, I will set you up with pics of me and Kelly"
= a Cipriani situation.

[Image: th_29199_cipriani-2_122_256lo.jpg]

That pretty much sums up the "Cipriani" situation! But back to my initial question - anyone have any info on whether Holly will be back on bangbabes or any other channel?

Cheers
25-02-2009 09:12
tsurugi Offline
Banned

she won't be dude i hear she hated doing it
25-02-2009 16:30
xxdavex Offline
Junior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:she won't be dude i hear she hated doing it

Thats a shame, thought she was a cracking looking girl.

She also has a hot younger sister - her boobies are even nicer!!!!!
25-02-2009 17:35
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, I doubt she'll ever be back. Anyone who's ever spoken to her on the shows will know she wasn't exactly the most enthusastic of girls, it was clear she wasn't happy doing it. It's a shame as I too loved those massive tits on her slight frame.
25-02-2009 19:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV