Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Naughty Daytime Chat!

richpk Offline
Master Poster

RE: Naughty Daytime Chat!
got to say the lack of communication from these guys is fucking appalling! I would be willing to spend a lot of money on these lovely ladies as they are some of the hottest on these channels!

how hard is it to reply to a simple fucking question? this isnt the only forum i have asked either!

again, Is it possible to pay by other methods as i do not have a card? will you be doing a number to pay by mobile? WHY CANT YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME?
18-02-2012 14:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(18-02-2012 14:53 )richpk Wrote:  got to say the lack of communication from these guys is fucking appalling!

Agree totally mate but the bottom line is IndianKing doesnt give 2 fucks what anyone thinks...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
18-02-2012 22:34
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2012 14:53 )richpk Wrote:  got to say the lack of communication from these guys is fucking appalling! I would be willing to spend a lot of money on these lovely ladies as they are some of the hottest on these channels!

how hard is it to reply to a simple fucking question? this isnt the only forum i have asked either!

again, Is it possible to pay by other methods as i do not have a card? will you be doing a number to pay by mobile? WHY CANT YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME?

I would say the answer is probably no its card only certainly thats how it works on another channel that do similar.

I wouldn't bother with them if they don't have the courtesy for a simple reply its not as if they don't use this forum as a way of advertising the service.

I refuse to call one channel because of something similar, why should a guy spend good money on a business if they don't have the respect and appreciation to answer a simple question ... its not always the lack of lingerie that loses channels a decent amount of money and callers.
22-02-2012 06:25
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

not sure what's going on with the naughty chat pagebladewave masti chat on tv but on naughty chat says not on air, when i rang number it says my credit has expired but i have 35 credits leftannoyed
22-02-2012 06:49
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

another channel do give you the option to add credit by mobile masti chat need to do the same im not putting my card details into any site like this but would be willing to top up by mobile
22-02-2012 11:54
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(18-02-2012 14:53 )richpk Wrote:  got to say the lack of communication from these guys is fucking appalling! I would be willing to spend a lot of money on these lovely ladies as they are some of the hottest on these channels!

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. I do not think we have any other methods other than via Credit Card for payments for now. We are working on new and easier ways. Once there is something solid, will personally message you.
Once again, I apologize for the late reply mate.

Cheers
22-02-2012 14:39
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Guys,

Just PM me if there are any issues. Ill look into them. Sorry for not being as attentive as should be.

Cheers
22-02-2012 14:41
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

(22-02-2012 11:54 )hucker123 Wrote:  another channel do give you the option to add credit by mobile masti chat need to do the same im not putting my card details into any site like this but would be willing to top up by mobile

We are currently looking into this.
22-02-2012 14:43
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2012 06:49 )Rob169 Wrote:  not sure what's going on with the naughty chat pagebladewave masti chat on tv but on naughty chat says not on air, when i rang number it says my credit has expired but i have 35 credits leftannoyed

looks like i may have made a mistake with my pin number ooopsBlush
23-02-2012 07:32
richpk Offline
Master Poster

i will never spend any money with any of these companies/channels again! the late response to my countless questions is enough for me to say fuck you masti chat and indian king! i had spent a lot of money over the years on babestation and when masti first started, i know it wont make any difference to their profits and they really couldn't care less weather i do or not, but out of principle these channels can go fuck themselfs and i hope ofcom close them down!
28-02-2012 15:21