Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

What's the funniest thing you've heard while listening in?

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: What's the funniest thing you've heard while listening in?
Listening to dumb cunts going on about what they will buy the babes.... and the girls egging them on.

I hate injustice and liars
11-12-2014 23:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Remembered another over-heard Lolly Badcock one :

she started by asking the guy why he'd called and if he'd seen any of her "sexy videos" before, and he said yeah and he described the scenario and she went :

"Oh my God, that was my first scene , I was like nineteen...I was literally working in a call centre and the next day I filmed that..I didn't know what I was doing... I was just fucking laugh : maybe that's why everyone likes that one so much?" Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 19:35 by M-L-L.)
12-12-2014 19:35
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

last one I can think of - again Lolly Badcock Rolleyes what a surprise eh ? -

she was doing the college girl thing and I think up til then it must have been pretty quiet on the phone , lots of silent / disappearing quickly callers as she was sounding a bit frustrated on the mic as I remember.

Then this guy comes on sounding very smooth and confident.
Lolly got quite enthusiastic "Have we spoken before - you're going to dominate me aren't you?" - pretty good encouragement , no ? Wink

Well, give the guy his due he goes into this role-play thing "Step into my office Lolly" . So she plays up to that.

But then he must have gone on for about 5 minutes just lecturing her vaguely on "inappropriate behaviour" without really getting specific.
She's going on about biology lessons etc and being naughty etc and all he can say is variations on "Lolly, Lolly that just isn't appropriate behaviour". I think he was getting too into character. laugh

I think she was thinking "cut to the chase" by this time because as he said "that's not appropriate" for about the 3rd or 4th time, she said :
"Look at what I'm wearing - nothing about me's appropriate?!" Big LaughBig Laugh

Shortly after that he got cut off laugh- before anything at all in the way of "action" had commenced : probably used up all his time waiting in the queue and then all that elaborate scene-setting Big Laugh

She just gave an exasperated plaintive little sigh "..He's gone...".laugh
22-12-2014 23:34
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Not listening in as such but, on the subject of inappropriately dressed, I was on the phone to Paige again and she was wearing this awful looking turquoise corset thing Sad
However, the plan was to get her to take it off so it was all good Cool

First thing she says when I get through is "Do you like the corset"
Having been bitten once or twice by this sort of question in 'real life' I did what any normal bloke would do - I bottled it and lied through my teeth Shy

I said "Errr.... yeah, looks great, I love it" at the same time as thinking "fuck, how am I going to get it off her now"

Her immediate response was "Well it's fucking killing me" and whipped it off Big Grin
23-12-2014 04:16
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

There was a time when I used to phone the shows a lot(too much in fact)but that increases the likelihood of some strange moments

1)Holly James getting a barrage of calls from people she used to go to school with calling her a slag etceek
2)Trying to get through to Rachel Cole one night only to be thwarted by world's most boring man who clearly had a huge amount of money to spend that night as he seemed to be on the phone for hours going on about 'My Rachel'.She kept trying to encourage him to get a bit spicier but he was having none of it.So she resorted to moving around a lot.He then told her to stop movingSurprised
3)Reede Fox dealing with a caller who was clearly a big fan of the 'brown' and 'yellow' shall we say.shocked

Anyone who was listening in when I was on a call to Emily Dean who shouted 'you've seen my fucking tits what more do you want ?' when I asked her to take off her bra.She cut me off .Threw the phone down and came on the mic to tell us all off for making requests.Bless her

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
23-12-2014 12:13