Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

valleyfarmman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Everything is relative. The other two girls on S66 tonight have sat in their chairs all night as far as I can tell. By comparison Clare has moved a-plenty. But I know that she perhaps not the performer she once was. But she’s still a gorgeous creature.
I like the catsuit. But I prefer the eyepatch bikinis....
14-02-2019 01:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Enjoyed Clare last night as she looked fantastic in her skintight black catsuit, not boring at all for me

Piper Niven Superfan
14-02-2019 12:57
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

Surely, the Studio Manager (or whatever he/she is titled), is responsible for their performers' behaviour on these channels.
So if Clare does bugger all - it is up to Studio66 to kick ass and get her to put some life into her performance.
It's human nature that, as in any walk of life, you gradually lose enthusiasm for your job, and eventually do the absolute minimum to get through your shift. When it is in the public eye it becomes very obvious to the viewer/caller that it is time to make some changes.
I used to call Clare regularly, but not any more, as recently the conversation is unconvincing, and is easily distracted by the background team.
Maybe a move to more sociable working hours - or another channel, would relight the fire that is sadly missing now.
14-02-2019 16:49
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

I thought she was, quite simply, even more boring than last time. I used to rejoice when she came on, but now I'd prefer almost anybody else - except for the old ladies.
14-02-2019 19:20
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

(14-02-2019 12:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Enjoyed Clare last night as she looked fantastic in her skintight black catsuit, not boring at all for me

No, it never is, is it... Rolleyes laugh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
14-02-2019 19:51
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Some people are easily pleased. It might come across that I don't like Clare-well that couldn't be further from the truth, I think she is a beautiful, stunning young lady, her eyes so alluring and a body that any woman would kill to have but yet what annoys me lack of sexy movement and some of the outfits just don't show off her body-it's a bit like the most gorgeous women in the world on a catwalk but wearing a hijab or nicab or whatever covers the body - it's not sexy and with something like this channel you want to tune in and see the body on show not covered/uncovered in a robotic move. Look at what Lola, Ashlyn and Kendall wear, that is the kind of thing I want to see and be turned on by-hell even some oil would be an improvement for her. I loved Clare's original stuff when she used her fabulous curves to turn it on big time but whether she can't or won't anymore and just seems content to sit or lie sideways all night, makes for a boring hour or two's watching. Love her, hate the so-called performances now. However, as I've said it is horses for courses so if you want to watch her zip up/unzip a catsuit for 2 hours fine, but it's not what I would want from such a gorgeous babe like that. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2019 18:38 by GMach1.)
15-02-2019 18:35
Couping Offline
Junior Poster

(14-02-2019 16:49 )TheProf Wrote:  Surely, the Studio Manager (or whatever he/she is titled), is responsible for their performers' behaviour on these channels.
So if Clare does bugger all - it is up to Studio66 to kick ass and get her to put some life into her performance.
It's human nature that, as in any walk of life, you gradually lose enthusiasm for your job, and eventually do the absolute minimum to get through your shift. When it is in the public eye it becomes very obvious to the viewer/caller that it is time to make some changes.
I used to call Clare regularly, but not any more, as recently the conversation is unconvincing, and is easily distracted by the background team.
Maybe a move to more sociable working hours - or another channel, would relight the fire that is sadly missing now.

Bolded bit - I've thankfully never called her but when watching her talking to callers you get the impression it's totally flat, unerotic small talk without the least bit of heat or filth. Rebecca More or Lola she ain't.
For £2 per minute on a nightshow you expect filth not a chat about what you've both been up to during the day.
15-02-2019 19:09
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

She used to be one of the best on the phones, totally engaging, charming & downright filthy for someone you'd think was too classy for that lol. Sad to hear she's joined the growing legion of 'can't be assed anymore' babes who know there's still be addicted punters to get them out of jail anyhow.

Shame as she's still one the best lookers on the channels.
15-02-2019 21:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

To coin a mrmann phrase...
..Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(This post was last modified: 20-02-2019 00:51 by Snooks.)
20-02-2019 00:50
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I'm actually enjoying tonight's show. Plenty of close ups of that World Class ass and those perfect boobs.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
20-02-2019 01:19