Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(30-08-2016 08:18 )jimminybob Wrote:  I think we can be pretty sure it will be more of the same

Exactly - which isn't (for most of us anyway) necessarily a good thing. The performances are almost always office set based or bed set based and frankly her shows are getting stale. I'm all for the nakedness, she is brilliant at staying nude - there's other girls who seem reluctant to show anything.

But something needs to change for her shows, whether that means new producers or new sets is obviously open to debate - for me it needs a combination of both. Because both elements have shortcomings which are holding her shows back. I like Clare, I will almost certainly be including her in the end of year favourite list, purely on the number of sustained naked appearances. But as for winning Ultimate Babe at this moment in time there hasn't been enough variety in the performances in 2016 to justify that title. Just my opinion.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 18:57 by Regenerated.)
30-08-2016 18:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Clare is at her best when her senses are stirred.
I have said the same thing about Dannii Harwood in 2016 and do not regret it.
Clare and Dannii both respond well to a challenge, to something new and interesting. Even being the former and current Ultimate Babes does not exclude them from appearing to suffer through endless repetition. Both have suffered a similar fate in 2016.
Their routines have become too predictable and rather tired.

They are by no means unique in this regard imo.
The shows generally have become riddled with repetition, lack of set variety and lack of ideas. The same old moves played out time and again and in some cases outfits too.
But some babes have managed to do just enough to keep things interesting and stimulating enough for me to call.
I keep reading that call stats are the key.
Well call me a heretic but if S66 or any other channel want my calls they need to help provide the right level of visual stimulus to prompt me to pick up the phone. They also need to not adopt phone practices that give rise to frustration, anger and annoyance as well as a feeling of being ripped off bladewave ( Ahem Babestation Winkbladewave )
Anyway back to Clare Wink. Alas my call volume to her has ebbed away gradually over 2016 as my frustration seems to have grown in line with hers.
The intensity of old imo simply is not what it once was.
It is stop start.

Sets are important and I have never wavered from that view.
There is little worse than just seeing the same routine in the same set over and over.
99% of Cara Bretts mini nightshows are action replays.
Clare and Dannii have been heading the same way.
Even after a small run of Lola's shows in the office I worry she might be going in the same direction Huh although maybe that's just paranoia Wink.
Other things could help though whether it be more POV, more use of props or more slow stripteases or more use of oil.
Anything just to keep things interesting.
And don't give up on something new after 15 minutes Wink.
It doesn't sound as if the calls are exactly flooding in anyway Wink.

(This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 21:39 by Snooks.)
30-08-2016 21:32
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

The funny thing is Clare puts on very good shows most times she's on,but because she's not vastly improving she gets criticised,meanwhile Ashley & Alice are finally sliding their panties down and are getting loadsa praise!
30-08-2016 22:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(30-08-2016 22:05 )greenray Wrote:  The funny thing is Clare puts on very good shows most times she's on,but because she's not vastly improving she gets criticised,meanwhile Ashley & Alice are finally sliding their panties down and are getting loadsa praise!

All things are relative Wink.
Ashley and Alice I would argue have worked up from a lower performance base than Clare Wink.
In the case of Ashley her shows have become a smidgen more ambitious with every passing week over a sustained time span.
She has been clever with an interesting mix of outfits and mixed up set use too. And slowly but surely she has worked her way through various different poses, positions as well as the use of oil and then nudity and now nude hand thong.
Rightly or wrongly the expectation is arguably greater with Clare.
That comes with the territory of being so lauded for so long Wink.
Ashley, whether it be through her own doing, her channels doing or a bit of both has managed to keep things ticking over nicely for a sustained period of time imo. But this is only my view and others may disagreeSmile. At this point in time both Clare and Ashley would feature in my top ten babes of 2016.
However speaking for myself Ashley would rate higher in my ten than Clare at present.

(This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 23:39 by Snooks.)
30-08-2016 22:29
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Agree with much of the above,Snookered,and I'm certainly not anti Ashley or Alice,they are decent eye candy,and of course theres Ashley's arse!....
30-08-2016 23:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Mmmmm.
Ashley's arse Blush
Clare's arse Blush.

Both please TongueTongue.

30-08-2016 23:40
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I recorded several hours of Clares show last night to watch back. What a waste of time.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
30-08-2016 23:44
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(30-08-2016 23:44 )Liverred Wrote:  I recorded several hours of Clares show last night to watch back. What a waste of time.
A bit like all of last night too.
31-08-2016 09:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

seriously!. i have no idea what you guys are complaining about. i get that were all fans, but if you watch the shows night after night hour after hour your gonna get bored.
shit any more than 20-30 mins, 2-3 times a week and i get bored. even with pervcams.
to me, its not meant to be all night entertainment. its an advert for phonesex, not a 9 hour stripathon.

yet i see day after day the same complaints.
crap sets, boring poses, bored girls.
NO SHIT! there bored and boring. 9 hours of answering a phone is mind numbing and some girls are doing it 2-3-4 times a week.
you think your bored?. shocked

if you want some entertainment to go in the backround while you do stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzQUP1q...msQxvdjxgQ check this out, the joe rogan podacst. (he doesnt just talk MMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyulytSa...0796B02D2C or the PKA podcast featuring (kyle)FPS russia, woodysgamertag and murkadurkah.
each podcast is 2-4 hours long and perfect for when your doing other shit.

for me its worked wonders, i dont watch the shows as much and as a result im way less critical of them. maybe it will work the same way for you guys.
even if it doesnt the above are worth a look for there entertainment value.

seriously guys if your that bored looking at a pretty girl with her tits out, its time to go do something else....
(just sayin. Cool )

OH AND 420 blaze it Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2016 14:54 by HEX!T.)
31-08-2016 14:51
skully Offline

I agree. At this point, what I used to record in one or two nights would probably take around a month.
It's not a slight on the girls, it's just that the shows and their overall output have changed, less channels, tighter rules etc.
The perv cam has both added to, and taken away from performances, but that's to be expected, some of the girls aren't into it, some are, others shouldn't be let near it...and the channels shouldn't be sticking it on every set with every girl expecting something Rolleyes

As for Clare specifically, she's a bit like Lilly Roma, she goes for seductive rather than bouncing around the joint. Sure it can be a little repetitive, but that's her style of show and it does work, head to toe gorgeousness...likes being naked...and uses the perv cam...

Big Grin

I'm with HEX!T, watch a little less, enjoy it a little more. Be a little bit Batman...wait, what...

laugh

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
31-08-2016 15:13